King of mouse guns.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Seecamp .32 My new pocket warmer.
    seecamp_zpsfzj961mk.jpg

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    You will probably make someone mad if you shoot them with your new .32 pocket warmer. :)

nwmousegunner

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Homer,La.
    Different likes and dislikes is what makes a horse race. I don't own a Seecamp and have never shot one. I have not read any negative comments about Seecamp pistols. I prefer to carry a larger caliber. My every day carry is a 9mm Rohrbaugh. I bought it about 7 or 8 years ago, at that time it was the smallest and lightest 9mm being produced. It is in my right front pocket as I type. If I am concerned about printing I carry a Kel-tec P38T. Personally my feelings are carry what you are comfortable with and can shoot accurately. Any gun is better than a rock. The bad guys are not concerned with caliber.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    One of my former coworkers at Barneys had one in 32acp as well. He loved that thing. It would not eat FMJ from what he told me, just JHP.

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    You will probably make someone mad if you shoot them with your new .32 pocket warmer. :)

I guess there were a lot of mad people who were shot with a .32 during WWII, including Hitler. L.W. Seecamp is still alive today because he carried a .32 Walther PPK during that war.

Carry a 10mm if you feel the need, but I feel safe with my daily choice of .32, .380 or 9mm, whichever suits me that day. :)

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    One of my former coworkers at Barneys had one in 32acp as well. He loved that thing. It would not eat FMJ from what he told me, just JHP.

...And only certain JHP's which are less than .945" long. Winchester Silver Tip, Speer Gold Dot, Federal Hydrashock, PMC 60gr JHP. Period, nothing else.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    ...And only certain JHP's which are less than .945" long. Winchester Silver Tip, Speer Gold Dot, Federal Hydrashock, PMC 60gr JHP. Period, nothing else.

Yikes. Sounds like something you have to reload for to make it fun to shoot. Not that mouse guns are the biggest kick in the ass to go out and blast a bunch of rounds through.

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Yikes. Sounds like something you have to reload for to make it fun to shoot. Not that mouse guns are the biggest kick in the ass to go out and blast a bunch of rounds through.

Look up Seecamps for sale and brace yourself. They are expensive, all stainless, 100% reliable belly guns (poker gun). No sights at all, made for self-defense, up close and personal. Definitely not a range gun. I have several range guns and a small collection of mouse guns for my pocket. The little Seecamp is my favorite.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Nice gun! nothing wrong with .32 jhp... pimps all over the country carried them for years! (j/k! :) ). Most concealable handguns aren't man stoppers any way, so you might as well go with one that you can shoot well.

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I like little **** off people pocket guns!
    Good looking pistol man!

Ludwig Wilhelm Seecamp designed and produces these beautiful pistols at his very modern factory in Milford, Connecticut. He doesn't want sights or any controls to hang up in the pocket. He says, "Just stick it in his face and pull the trigger, don't need sights." A couple of .32 Federal Hydrashocks in the face will do more than **** the attacker off.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I bought both of mine used back in the 90's. I can actually hit a target at 25ft with the .380, the 32...not so much. But yes, to all the doubters, until you shoot one or get shot by one, save it. They are awesome little pocket rockets.
    I can carry the .32 in my shirt pocket and while I wouldn't rely on it solely, it does make a good backup deep cover carry.
    I paid heed when I bought the .32 and loaded up on silver tips when they were a new ammo. Can't find them anymore tho.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Nice shooting! :cheers:

That's a true "mouse gun", right there....Sure doesn't take up much space, does it?

Bonephish

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    How do the compare in size and quality to the NAA guardian series?

The NAA Guardian is a little bigger and heavier than the Seecamp. Can't personally attest to the quality of the NAA but they sell for 1/2 the price of a Seecamp. However, I have a 10 year old NAA mini .22 magnum revolver and am impressed with the quality.

Top Bottom