Knesekguns SUCKS!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dav1d

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 19, 2014
    New Orleans, la
    So, I ordered a HK VP9 from knesekguns on June 17,2014 and I have been waiting, waiting, waiting and WAITING but they still haven't given me any updates on my order. So I decided to call them up and ask them to see when they are going to ship my gun, they couldn't tell me when they were going to ship it. They just kept telling me that they will ship it soon, so after weeks. on July 17, 2014 I decided to call them again and ask, but still no answer..So I decided to cancel my order. DO NOT ORDER FROM knesekguns! I ended up ordering a HK vp9 July 18, 2014 from CDNNsports, and the gun was shipped the next day!

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Rule of thumb, or forefinger, if you cut your thumb off in some sort of freak masturbation accident: do not buy from an online seller whose name you cannot pronounce easily at a glance.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Better rule of thumb, do not order from sites that don't have live inventory status. Always call first.

Or, better yet, step into a good local gunshop, save yourself the headache and take it home that day.

Top Bottom