LA Sheriff's Association voted to Endorse Landrieu

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    Something to remember when the sheriff's election comes around.

http://thehayride.com/2014/07/is-it...-association-endorses-mary-landrieu/#comments

Why would the sheriffs back Landrieu against the general anti-Democrat tide in the state? Fairly simple. Mary Landrieu is on the Senate Appropriations and Homeland Security committees. That means Mary Landrieu can deliver those sheriffs as much federal sugar as they can stand. Which is why Landrieu’s people could raise hell and negate that vote not to endorse.

Our source made mention of how vindictive Landrieu is, and how the sheriffs couldn’t tell her people no when the chips were down for fear of what would happen to them.

I may be narrow minded but when I have to start worrying about a politician being vindictive towards lawful opposition in an election then my thoughts turn to removing that politician.

Vote for anybody but Landrieu in November 2014.

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    BTW Landrieu frequently uses charter aircraft to travel across LA. You get the bill.

http://thehayride.com/2014/08/its-a...eu-cost-taxpayers-for-flying-on-private-jets/

Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) sure does love an all-expense included flight, especially when it is at the expense of Louisiana taxpayers.

In a new report by USA Today, Landrieu was just one of two dozen US Senators who flew on taxpayer-funded private airplanes during 2013, costing taxpayers a total of roughly $1 million. But it gets better.

The report is solely based on taxpayer-funded private planes, also known as charter flights, that the Senators enjoyed while traveling in their home state, not around the country.

Landrieu cost taxpayers $47,000 for her taxpayer-funded private flights, just in 2013 alone. One of the trips was simply so that Landrieu could get a round-trip from New Orleans to Lake Charles. Landrieu’s spokesman, Matthew Lehner, spun the report to make it seem as though the flights are warranted so that Landrieu can visit constituents.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    My problem with it is that they had to go Florida to hold a Louisiana Sheriff's Association meeting. Why can't they spend their money in Louisiana?

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    Every time I read about her I just get more and more angry.

Don't just get mad...get mobilized. Seriously the Nov 2014 is attracting millions of out of state $ for Landrieu.

Talk to your friends and neighbors push anybody but Landrieu and more importantly make sure they vote in November.

This mid-term election will be decided only by the people who actually go out and vote. It is important.

velociraptor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Greater New Orleans Area
    Landrieu yesterday voted for Obama to provide executive amnesty for the millions of illegal immigrants.

http://thehayride.com/2014/08/when-the-cameras-are-off-mary-landrieu-votes-for-amnesty/

Mary-Landrieu-vote.png

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    That is a damn good article. Everyone on here needs to read it to the end. Hell, every adult in this state needs to read this article. I'm about to put it on facebook.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Thanks guys. You just saved me $25.00 next year. I'll speak with my vote and money. Can't wait to get the call and explain why I will not contribute.

Top Bottom