Lake Charles area SBR engraving

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimmyb33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    Lake Charles, LA
    I need someone in SWLA to engrave my AR receiver for a SBR build. Calcasieu Trophies will laser engrave it, but he said it will not be to the .003 depth on the BATF regs. Any ideas?

HogHunter1203

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    SWLA
    Try The Tactical Advantage in Pineville. Can't promise they'll do it, but they do machine their own lowers. Good guys to deal with also.

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    I don't know of anyone in Lake Charles that can do it. I take mine to westbank engraving when I'm in New Orleans (go there a lot). Awesome people to deal with if you are in the area and need work done.

Last edited:

ABNsurveyor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Fort Polk area
    Try The Tactical Advantage in Pineville. Can't promise they'll do it, but they do machine their own lowers. Good guys to deal with also.

I had The Tactical Advantage engrave two SBR's for me when they were still in England Air Park just before they moved. I dropped them both off at the same time and gave them very clear instructions that I wanted the engraving to be deep like the manufacturers engraving. They did one of them as per instructions and looked great. The other one was just barely within the ATFs .003. They gave some BS about that they did not think I wanted both of the lowers to be engraved as deep. I do not plan on doing any return business with them. But that is just my .02 cents your millage may vary.

Top Bottom