Laughing stock of the world

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Walton and Johnson were talking about that yesterday. Pretty pathetic. That's what happens when he can't read everything off a prompter.

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    It's also sad that we have to see this sort of thing on a European news network and not here. American media just refused to report anything bad about this joke of a president.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Screw Capt. Kirk. I grew up a Picard fan, anyway. I have no idea on Stewart(he may be a big hippie, too), but Shatner is nothing to me outside a famous person.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    I bet he never said Louisiana was a close ally to his administration. :chuckles: What a knuckle head.

Actually, he did. He also gave us $100M to prove it, when our dear and wonderful Senator Landreu gave her signature to the approval of HR4200 ("Obamacare"), tipping the scale, breaking the stalemate and allowing it to pass. This has been a Democratic goal for a LONG time, and was probably the highest point in his presidency, regarding "things accomplished" in his book.

I want to say something bad about this state again, etc. but you and everyone else have already heard it, so I'll "Just the facts" it :)

Last edited:

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I'm.

Sorry, I.

Don'tknowwhatIwasthinking!

If you don't know what you was thinking how am I suppose to know what you was thinking so I was wondering what I was thinking and then I forgot who was thinking what until I saw this post and now I see that BHO didn't know what he was thinking, oh, wait a minute, that's right, he can't think 'cause he's an android.

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    If you don't know what you was thinking how am I suppose to know what you was thinking so I was wondering what I was thinking and then I forgot who was thinking what until I saw this post and now I see that BHO didn't know what he was thinking, oh, wait a minute, that's right, he can't think 'cause he's an android.

Dammit, Jim! I'm a Doctor, not a Doct... oh.....

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Actually, he did. He also gave us $100M to prove it, when our dear and wonderful Senator Landreu gave her signature to the approval of HR4200 ("Obamacare"), tipping the scale, breaking the stalemate and allowing it to pass. This has been a Democratic goal for a LONG time, and was probably the highest point in his presidency, regarding "things accomplished" in his book.

I want to say something bad about this state again, etc. but you and everyone else have already heard it, so I'll "Just the facts" it :)

$100M? I thought Landrieu was the "$300M ho," according to a poster I saw on I-10 westbound somewhere outside of Crowley back at Thanksgiving time in 2009...

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom