Lawmakers quietly renew push for gun measures

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Arms to Syrian rebels, a worthless immigration debate, and more anti-gun rhetoric???? Hmmmm!?!

I knew it was a matter of time before the dipshit dems tried to circle back and stop the bleeding of the pretender and the party.

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    Nevermind the 20,000 (yes, twenty THOUSAND) M16's that walked out of an unguarded warehouse in Kuwait.

I wonder which mid eastern pro democracy group got those?

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I can't find an article that says either way. 20,000 more weapons on the loose is just a drop in the bucket over there, but I hate the idea of where they're gonna end up.

And excuse the tinfoil usage, but with all the other arms deals to our enemies......it just seems fishy. Like it was set up or allowed to happen. That's the only reason I mention it.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I can't find an article that says either way. 20,000 more weapons on the loose is just a drop in the bucket over there, but I hate the idea of where they're gonna end up.

And excuse the tinfoil usage, but with all the other arms deals to our enemies......it just seems fishy. Like it was set up or allowed to happen. That's the only reason I mention it.

I am all with you on it sounding fishy I just remember reading that it was non-US weapons at a non-Us facility. I will try and find the article.

It is certainly no secret we have been supplying arms for some time now.

Top Bottom