Let's talk headwear. What's on your noggin?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • George

Don't tase me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Denham springs
    $10 hat from academy

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420669016409.jpg
      uploadfromtaptalk1420669016409.jpg
      175.8 KB · Views: 72

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    A sub forum like this where you must click on in order to read would be good for ones that like playtime.

Romper Room/Play Room

Open discussion for anything that doesn't really belong elsewhere on the forum. If you can't act like adults, at least act like reasonably well-behaved children. LIGHTLY MODERATED.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    A sub forum like this where you must click on in order to read would be good for ones that like playtime.

Romper Room/Play Room

Open discussion for anything that doesn't really belong elsewhere on the forum. If you can't act like adults, at least act like reasonably well-behaved children. LIGHTLY MODERATED.

Welcome to the internet.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    "General Discussions forum for topics not related to Firearms, Shooting, etc. Serious discussion topics not related to any other dedicated subforum."

Don't be a party pooper.

Thats right, nothing is a more serious discussion than what kind of hat everyone wears.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

Romper Room/Play Room

Or "Off Topic" forum for "General Discussions forum for topics not related to Firearms, Shooting, etc.".

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

Romper Room/Play Room

You're asking for too much.

A thread about hats. Amazing. Now I remember why I go to other forums to gain the information I'm looking for.

JR1572

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I remember when I used to be able to come ask firearm related questions here...

Oh wait, I still can. No need to click on threads that don't interest you, much less take the time to post in them. Calm down, it's all good. Open discussion.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    What shall we discuss then fellas? Let's discuss how grumpy you old farts are. If you want to talk politics and other "serious" discussions, there's a subforum for that.

All of you talking about how you remember when you could discuss guns on BayouShooter, who is stopping you? There's subforums for that too. Any discussion is better than the old BayouShooter pissing contests about TEOTWAKI and riding a sea mammal into combat!

Last edited:

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    What shall we discuss then fellas? Let's discuss how grumpy you old farts are. If you want to talk politics and other "serious" discussions, there's a subforum for that.

All of you talking about how you remember when you could discuss guns on BayouShooter, who is stopping you? There's subforums for that too. Any discussion is better than the old BayouShooter pissing contests about TEOTWAKI and riding a sea mammal into combat!

+1

I almost didn't reply at first but now I'm glad I did.

Don't let them discourage you from making another thread about whatever some of the new threads are so close to pintrest crap anyway this was.... a nice change of pace.

pntbllr228

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Right by LSU
    You're asking for too much.

A thread about hats. Amazing. Now I remember why I go to other forums to gain the information I'm looking for.

JR1572

What forums? What information are you looking for? I was under the impression that forums devolve because most of the good information has been disseminated and so the info didn't need to be typed over and over and over as nauseum.

Top Bottom