Livingston parish sheriffs race. Check out the website incident

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaRebel

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    yonder
    Who y'all going for?
    I typed in Jasonardforsheriff.com It directs to Mickey McMorris who is running against him. That's some dirty politics.

And its registered anonymously:
    Registrant: Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: JASONARDFORSHERIFF.COM
    Created on: 19-Aug-10

Edit
    After catching heat by channel 9 it is now no longer redirecting.

Domain Name: MCMORRISFORSHERIFF.COM
    Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Creation Date: 19-aug-2010
    WOW

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I wonder if any of the candidates will be running on an "anti-meth" campaign? :rofl:

Snookie

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    Lizzard Creek/ Springfield,La.
    I don't live in Livingston parish but was told that I get 3 votes depending on who I will cast them for!

You Texas people are funny!

SPort still in Texas right? LOL

Please don't believe everything you hear about Livingston Parish and our voters! We're simply just trying to keep folks(especially Yankee's) out with those type of rumors being circulated!

UncleSam.jpg
    [/IMG]

Tadpole

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Denham Springs, La
    I just saw Mickey McMorris trying to defend what happened. Three months before he announced his campaign. He was at a loss for words.
    He stumbled and squirmed like a little kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.
    Channel nine tried to make a joke of it. They are used to that kind of trash down at the state capitol and in East Baton Rouge, we are not.

Akajun

Go away,Batin...
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Brusly
    Say what you want, Jason Ard is no saint and if all Mickey Mcmorris does is swipe up some domain names, he is still ahead of Ard in Morality points in my book.

ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    After 24 years, I officially changed my address from Livingston parish to Lafayette parish last week. I don't think I've ever seen a decent race with anyone I'd want to vote for.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Say what you want, Jason Ard is no saint and if all Mickey Mcmorris does is swipe up some domain names, he is still ahead of Ard in Morality points in my book.

No one is claiming to be a Saint but we want to hear what Facts you have about Jason Ard and Morality. :rolleyes:

Jake28LA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I am related to a LP deputy and him and all of his deputy friends are required to sell tickets for the jason ard benefit, much like they were required to do for the past willie graves benefits whether they on duty or not. and whatever was goin on with the site thing aint happenin for me any more. there aint no site at jasonard or wahtever com

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I am related to a LP deputy and him and all of his deputy friends are required to sell tickets for the jason ard benefit, much like they were required to do for the past willie graves benefits whether they on duty or not. and whatever was goin on with the site thing aint happenin for me any more. there aint no site at jasonard or wahtever com

I have a friend that has a store and he's already gotten his tickets.

Like he said if you don't buy them and he wins then what. Not like they have been much help. A guy stole something like over $1500 in money orders from his store, he told them who the guy was and where he lives and it's been about two years and no arrest yet.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom