Looking for a working line GSD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leopardcurdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    Hattiesburg, Ms
    I am looking for a young adult, untitled working line German Shepherd male. I do not want any show line or American line stuff. European working lines only. There are a few Schutzhund clubs in the area, and I thought maybe a member here would be a member of one of them clubs as well. I looked for some contact info of the local clubs, but the numbers did not work. I would rather buy local then have an unknown shipped to me. PM me here if anyone has any info. Thanks!

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Not really local for you, but just a short drive away. I bought a puppy from these guys almost 3 years ago and couldn't be happier.

http://mmqualityshepherds.com/home_page

Mine is from a litter from Roxy Vom Wolfdame. I use her as a family dog, but she would make a great working dog as well. You can click on any of their dogs on the website and see their pedigree. If I remember correctly, I think they said they never breed more than 2 generations away from an imported dog, and all their lines are german and czech with strong working backrounds (Click on pedigree and you will see.) . It is owned by a husband and wife, and the dogs are bread and cared for at their home. The husband works for the local sheriff dept., and some of their dogs serve locally if I am not mistaken. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or pics of my dog.

My dad and my in-laws both had unknown's shipped to them from these guys.

https://kraftwerkk9.com/

Both were outstanding dogs in every regard. My inlaws was 7 months old when they got her, and they were able to let her out of her kennel at the airport day one as the dog behaved so well (I personally would have been a bit nervous to do this with an unkown dog.) These dogs are not cheap, but you will get your money's worth.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom