looking for ak builder to put my ak74 parts kit togather

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I have a russian88 ak74 parts kit with a u.s barrel..looking for experinced ak builder to put it togather for a good price. ..i dont have a receiver..
    What should i expect to pay?also it'll need to be painted (heat treated maybe)?...this is my first parts kit and dont have any experience with ak building

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Give Vince Buckles a call at Kyber Pass Tactical. Don't know the number but should be able to find it. He's pretty good at AK's from what I've been told.

Beauxdog

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    Are there any other options? Like is there someone who would rent out their tools and workplace?
    I just bought a kit and working on it myself or with someone who is familiar with the process would be nice.

fishnuts

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Gonzales
    I have a couple polish 80% receivers ive been having for a while. Id like to get a parts kit and build one. let me know if you find someone

vengeanceISmine

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Mandeville
    I'm a home builder and can help you out brawny. Moe24, there's lots of builders around. You can send it off to several reputable builders (lewman arms, kalashnicohn, 2nd amendment co, etc) and cost is usually between 300-500.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    There was this one guy I met off of Facebook who said he'll build it for me for a nice price but I was never able to find some time to bring it to him..i have
    Wish I still had his contact info because facebook blocked my account and I lost him and every one of my freinds on facebook

Top Bottom