Lost Wallet & the update I have it back.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i found a wallet near my business by the dumpster... was a DL, Library card, and a medicaid card... it took everything in me to not throw the healthcare card in the trash...

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    One Sunday about a month ago we were throwing papers in French Settlement and my girlfriend told me she saw a wallet and back up to get it.
    It was a guy that lives in Loranger, he had CDL and all kinds of cards in it. My girlfriend got phone number for him and left a message, didn't hear anything in a few hour so called again still nothing.
    Then she gets a call from the guy's mama telling GF that it was her son and that he had flown out of state for a job. Said he was some kind of welder that did some type of special welding and he had cards in the wallet that was very hard to replace with the kind of places he had to work in.
    She said he had to use his Passport to get on the plane.
    GF met the lady in Hammond and gave it back to her and the lady was some happy and was hugging her. The son has been in touch with GF and wants to take her to lunch when he get back in town.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Not clear on the sister INO part...probably best not to ask a lot of questions ;)

The Sister part is easy. I had a old phone list in my wallet that I didn't even know was in there.
    Back in the 90's we talked a lot on the CB and one of my friends CB handle was Sister. We haven't used CB's in years but Sister is my girlfriend's best friend and we still call her Sister.
    So when Mr. Jim Cupit starting looking in my wallet he found the list and said I'll call his sister. He called Sister's number and she told him she knew about the wallet that GF had just told her that I lost it. He got my number from her and called me.:)

I'm making a NEW list to put in the wallet now, with MY number as some other's.

We have at least 2 members on Bayoushooter that talked to Sister and us on the CB yrs ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom