Louisiana Governor Race

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    The accusations of Vitters diaper whore scandal came from a woman that ran a whore house. If you consider that valid/trustworthy information, then you might as well start taking your advice/facts from CNN and MSNBC. Regardless of Vitters past unfaithfulness to his wife and family, he is head and shoulders better than the democratic alternative.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    `Paraphrasing:

In his eight years in the legislature, John Bel Edwards has never voted AGAINST a tax increase. Not even once! Literally every single tax increase that has come to the House floor a vote has received his support. This year alone, he led the fight and passed a $700 million tax increase on Louisiana businesses and working families. Every time a tax bill is debated, Edwards is one of the first to the floor to argue why Louisiana citizens need to be paying more of their hard earned income to the government. This has all been done knowing that Governor Jindal would veto any tax increase without a corresponding offset. But that did not stop him. He was right there fighting tooth and nail for every tax increase that he could get.

And this:

His record of supporting tax increases and opposing job creation has earned Edwards the second worst voting record in the entire history of the Louisiana Legislature (besting only Cleo Fields). By comparison, Edwards’ voting record is considerably more liberal than that of Mary Landrieu. Let that sink in for a second. By comparison, Edwards’ voting record is considerably more liberal than that of Mary Landrieu.

Please don't let your morality or your values cloud your fiscal judgment. If you believe that Vitter's sins are worse for you and (me), than this phony stealing more money from working class people, do me and Louisiana a favor; STAY HOME THAT DAY!

This guy represents the worst kind of phony liberal politician! Divert attention from your own record, don't admit your level of zombieism to your ideology and your party, and casually omit your "D" from your advertising to deceive people about your intent!

This phony is the poster child for phony liberalism, hell bent on social justice through taxation.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Think about this! The only person in the history of the Louisiana Legislature with a worse voting record supporting tax increases and opposing job creation than Cleo Fields. If the actual map below is not visible then follow the link. That is Cleo Fields's house! There is a 10 foot guarded brick wall at the start of the driveway to keep the "undesirables" out. It is a gigantic sprawling mansion. Cleo Fields was a state Rep for a very poor district, and a small time attorney.

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.333754,-91.0416989,386m/data=!3m1!1e3
    data=!3m1!1e3

This property is surrounded by the wealthiest "white" people in Baton Rouge. To the northeast and adjoining this property is Jim Bernhard. Ex Shaw CEO and the wealthiest man in Baton Rouge. Mr. Fields spent his entire career bastardising the wealthy and telling the blacks of Baton Rouge he was a man of them. That everything he did was to elevate them. Edwards voted worse than him.

How did Cleo Fields attain so much wealth on the backs of blacks, but decide to move as far away from them as he could get? Because he is a phony and a hypocrite!

This is the same kind of person that John Bel Edwards is and hopes to be. Though I doubt he will do the white version of what Cleo did.

They are all garbage, but democrat garbage is worse!

Last edited:

frankinola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    I do think Edwards is a friend of gun owners. if you noticed during the debate - he does not belong to the NRA (he belongs to a hunting club) and i would worry if he would really protect the 2nd amendment rights. I suspect he is from the 'you only need a gun for hunting' faction.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I do think Edwards is a friend of gun owners. if you noticed during the debate - he does not belong to the NRA (he belongs to a hunting club) and i would worry if he would really protect the 2nd amendment rights. I suspect he is from the 'you only need a gun for hunting' faction.

His views on gun ownership are completely irrelevant in this debate. The average working class gun owner won't have any money left, if even a job; to buy any guns or ammo if this douche wins.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Vitter has been 100% on gun ownership, and has authored, co-authored and sponsored a tremendous amount of pro-gun legislation in the US Senate and House. He is one of the best pro-second amendment voices serving in congress right now.

Edwards, on the other hand, is wishy washy right to hunt ******** phony.

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Not looking good for DV and Louisiana. Strange times; Louisiana has not elected a Dem to a state-wide office since 2008.

A University of New Orleans poll
    shows Democratic state Rep. John Bel Edwards with a 22-point lead over Republican U.S. Sen. David Vitter in the governor's race, the latest of surveys showing a double-digit advantage for Edwards.

http://www.nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/11/uno_poll_governors_race.html

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    We had a bunch of other choices, but we ended up with a runoff between crap or crap with raisins. Louisiana will really deserve what it gets here.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    We had a bunch of other choices, but we ended up with a runoff between crap or crap with raisins. Louisiana will really deserve what it gets here.

Vitter's family, and most importantly his wife, has forgiven him. There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that his whoring cost me a penny. He has a record of votes that I supported almost across the board as a politician hater and a fiscal conservative. I'm am not an evangelical conservative and his family values message from the 2000's was not why I sent him up there. He's done every thing I could have asked him to do.That's good enough for me!

Edwards on the other hand is just as bad as the dumbass! He WILL tax this state to death and he will be a pro-over regulation phony that is cloaking his true identity and his intent just to be elected.

If he is anywhere near 20 points ahead of Vitter, in a heavily conservative state; where there is a glaring difference between one side of the spectrum and the other philosophically and ideologically, there are some really stupid people here! Falling for the same fairy dust the dumbass was sprinkling on everyone in 2008!

John F. Kennedy and Bill Clinton were screwing women whores in the White House! Kennedy is considered one of the best Presidents by all people. Clinton is still a god to that bunch of zombie idiots in his party.

I will not hold Vitter to a higher standard retrospectively!

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I understand, you give him a pass.

Sent via the Pony Express!

Don't get me wrong! He's STILL a scumbag politician. They all are! I just need a politician to vote to address my concerns. What whore he screws in or outside of his marriage is his cross to bear, and that is as long as it doesn't cost me money!

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    My biggest fear is that people who would never vote for a Democrat will just stay home rather than vote for Vitter. Far better to hold your nose than loose your wallet and freedoms altogether as far as I see it.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    We had a big field to pick from a few weeks ago and all we came up with is crap or crap with raisins. Some aren't going to hold their noses. Louisiana is going to get what it deserves I'm sure.

Sent via the Pony Express!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom