Louisianasportsman.com

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    That was one site that you could go to and actually buy a gun at a reasonable price. Today, at the prices they're asking for their guns, they ought to throw in a free rape kit....just so those buying can confirm that they just got f@#$!d. :rolleyes:

southerner985

sheepdog
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Norco
    I know its ridiculous. was just on there. where are they getting there prices from?? now before some say "hey its capitalism" theres capitalimsm and then theres being shyster, price gouging D***. we are all in this together and wanted 1400 bux for an AR you paid 850 for is being a D****. and dont get me stated on the one asking 1300 for a 500 WASR-10.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    That was one site that you could go to and actually buy a gun at a reasonable price. Today, at the prices they're asking for their guns, they ought to throw in a free rape kit....just so those buying can confirm that they just got f@#$!d. :rolleyes:

When was that place ever reasonable? Guys like T-Bruce have been trying to **** people for a long time on there

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    I have seen a few good deals on there. I even got an old Wingmaster for 150. I don't go there anymore because of the crazy amount of retail guys there filling up the pages with the stuff they sell at the stores.

acman1997

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    I totally agree guys. This site has gotten completly crazy! I have posted a few rants on there about this. The other day i posted somethng and said this guy team blazer was wrong for selling a bucket of 1400 22lr for $150!! The same bucket i just bought at academy for $65. This guy actually got my phone number and called me up screaming at me like i was his kid!!! He lectured me about the fact that he paid $130 for a bucket and was only making $20 on each bucket. If so he got screwed or is lying and just really screwing people. Either way it really pissed me off. I have a right to post my opinion on a open forum. Does he have the right to call my personal cell number acting like he's interested in a gun i have for sale and then bitch me out?? And by the way he blocked his number! Team blazer is a a$$hole!!!!!

Thumper

Colt Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Jackson
    i had one "Mr Mosely" agree to a trade, no cash, e-mailed to set up meeting place and said kids were sick could not meet told him to let me know when would be good and hope kids feel better. week went by no word gun was reposted for sale. recontacted said wanted twice what agreed on. i have deleted my account with Louisiana sportsman. I have met some good and resonable people on their untill the last few months !!!

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    Unfortunately, a few of La sportsman salesmen made it over to this site :(

"sent from my phone using my fingers while drinking rum"

lilshaunsdad

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Lacombe
    There are several people on here trying to trade their stuff at inflated prices and want you to give them stuff at deflated prices. What's up with that?

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    There are several people on here trying to trade their stuff at inflated prices and want you to give them stuff at deflated prices. What's up with that?

Yeah, if you're trying to trade something that was worth $500 for $800 now, I should be able to trade you something at that same rate, not at $500 pre-panic... TINSTAAFL

whitjct

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Rhode Island
    Have you guys checked out the Facebook trader "Cajun swap shop"

If you think LA sportsman is bad this place will be pure entertainment for you.

Last edited:

Southland Fi

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Morgan City
    I have seen a few good deals on there. I even got an old Wingmaster for 150. I don't go there anymore because of the crazy amount of retail guys there filling up the pages with the stuff they sell at the stores.
    Several of us "retail guys" are pd advertiser/site sponsors on here and the sportsman site.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    All gun sites should have a separate column for retailers such as the Sponsors column here.

Top Bottom