LSU Championship Bounce

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    My brother and his friend made a music video (they wrote the song) about LSU going to the National Championship. It is becoming pretty popular. Some of you may already have seen it. My brother is the one on the right without the hat.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I am a big fan of the chicks in the video, and I am a follower of LSU; but I have had enough of the white guys wanting to be hip for the hip-hop crowd. I understand that without white wannabe money there would be no success in this genre of .......(I stop way short of calling or referring it to as music), but ENOUGH already!

Look, if it's any consolation; I hope your brother becomes a very wealthy doctor.

Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Nah, he graduated last year with a general studies degree. As much as I don't care for rap music (he is actually a talented rock musician on guitar and drums), this is probably the best chance he has at making something himself. No medical practice in his future. I'm the "good son" who is in his last year of law school.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well, he at least has some carry over contact with those hotties; and there ain't nothing wrong with that! Perhaps, he should not be such a hog and hook you up?!? Afterall, you are his older brother.:mamoru:

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Not bad, parts of it are catchy. Would have been better if they had stuck to 1 chorus and a harder hook.
    The preppy white dude with a collar and a part in his hair needs to change it up a little, his look doesnt fit the music (sorry if it is your brother).
    I honestly think with some minor touch up, they could easily make it into a big deal in the next month= lots of poontang and $$!

Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Not bad, parts of it are catchy. Would have been better if they had stuck to 1 chorus and a harder hook.
    The preppy white dude with a collar and a part in his hair needs to change it up a little, his look doesnt fit the music (sorry if it is your brother).
    I honestly think with some minor touch up, they could easily make it into a big deal in the next month= lots of poontang and $$!

Yeah that one is my brother. I don't think his look is intended to fit the music. He dresses the way he does more in an ironic way than a serious way. He is the sort that wears ridiculous clothing just because it is ridiculous, like those sunglasses.

As far as hooking me up, I'm engaged, so it is a non-issue. My fiancee is one of those girls with a brain.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I am a big fan of the chicks in the video, and I am a follower of LSU; but I have had enough of the white guys wanting to be hip for the hip-hop crowd. I understand that without white wannabe money there would be no success in this genre of .......(I stop way short of calling or referring it to as music), but ENOUGH already!

Look, if it's any consolation; I hope your brother becomes a very wealthy doctor.

+1 You saved me some typing.

dauc43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    NOLA, BR, Lake Charles
    if yall knew the background theyve been making videos about finals for the last few semesters. i dont think they are actually trying to be successful rappers, just providing some entertainment for lsu students like myself during finals week.

BUSTER48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Laplace, Louisiana
    Rhytmic chanting for the idiot masses. Sorry, I dislike anything having to do with rap or the lifestyle. Hope your brother finds his niche in music as opposed to this crap.

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    It was entertaining. I don't think he was trying to be anything or anyone else than who he is. It was just entertainment.

Top Bottom