LSU Football team at the movies

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crippy02

Woodsman and Father
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Saint Francisville
    Well, guys, here it is.

Last week, my wife and I randomly decided we were going to the movies. We settled on the new Planet of the Apes movie and picked the last showing of the evening. We bought our tickets and waited for the ok to enter the theater. As the guy was taking out tickets, he told us it was a good thing we got there early to get seats, the LSU football team was coming to see the same showing. At first I thought he was joking. The previews started and still no football team. Just when we thought the guy was bluffing, and just as the second to last preview started, in filed the entirety of the team. At first, i was worried, they were kinda boisterous, loud, making noise and cutting up. My wife and I were getting worried, thinking the movie was gonna be ruined.

I was pleasantly surprised when the lights dimmed, the screen re-sized and I heard "Y'all shut up, th emovie's starting!" Then there were "shhs" all around as the whole team went quiet at the drop of a hat. There were the expected cracks about "Hey, dere's yo people, man!" However, on the whole, they were EXTREMELY well behaved.

Boys made me proud, and I am glad to report we can all be proud of our boys and not worry about how they will behave as a team in public. At least, their manners at the movies are good!

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    Ha! Geaux Tigers. Something tells me the theaters in the DFW area will not be as pleasant to be in at the beginning of Sept. Dem west coast peeplez is crazy.

Top Bottom