LSU Reveille Opinion Article RE: Concealed Carry on Campus

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Yep...it's her: Off With Her Head: Fear and ignorance keeps students from having safe anal sex

She even offers tips: Jana's anal sex tips

:dogkeke:

Seriously, what kind of job can you get with a degree in this major?

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/11/hipsters_on_food_stamps.html

She wants to be rid of free speech, but approaches strangers to talk to them about anal??!!? Talk about an awkward range conversation...

On the rare day that I am able to get a University student to talk to me about anal sex, the conversation has varied from homophobia to fear from both sexes.

Last edited:

DoubleJ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    New Iberia,LA
    Any argument against CC on campus holds no water IMO.

There is no physical force field that prevents someone from bringing a gun on campus! Plus you can already have them in your vehicle and no one that I know of has went get a gun out there vehicle and shot someone due to an arguement.
    The type of people the writer is worried about are the type that really don't care about laws anyway.

I had a teacher present the same argument and I said what you think we have no self control? He said well students are highly stressed no telling what could happen and I'm responded maybe so but nothing really keeps that sort of person from bringing a gun on campus now. That's my main point that I think is so simple and I don't understand why this people that oppose it can't get it in there head! Murder is illegal, so why would anyone who would be willing to commit murder care if an area is Gun free or not?
    If you allow it, you just let the people who follow the laws and do the right thing start protecting themselves.
    Now I do agree with having to have a CCW and training etc. Maybe even more training if you want to carry on a college campus.
    Simply because there are a ton of people on a college campus, you may be rightfully about to take someone down but you need the training to realize what's beyond your target and not accidentally wound/kill someone else

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    typical uninformed college student that thinks because they got an A in microeconomics that they have the entire world figured out by their sophomore year.

If you can graduate college, you are a college graduate.

If you can graduate college without becoming a liberal, then you are a genius.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    typical uninformed college student that thinks because they got an A in microeconomics that they have the entire world figured out by their sophomore year.

If you can graduate college without becoming a liberal, then you are a genius.

Yep! You really have to wonder why a Mechanical Engineer major (for example), needs to understand why capitalist America is the problem as he/she is learning how to build things.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La

If you can graduate college without becoming a liberal, then you are a genius

This is probably the most accurate statement ever made about college. Bravo sir!

Top Bottom