M11 First Shoot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trey504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    NOLA
    Just got to fire my m11 for the first time today!! After shooting I have put all my regrets aside. The m11 with the lage upper functioned flawless ... zero problem with my 4 plastic mags. If you have any 2nd thought about a FA just go ahead and order the gun you will not regret it.
    Now I just need to test some silencers to make a decision. Can anyone help me with that. :)

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Im on the wait list for the lage... he said 6 weeks about 6 weeks ago so Im hoping it will be soon.

Im also on the 22 conversion for the lage upper.
    I cant wait to shoot it.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Yea having the lage upper makes having a mac worth it. The http://www.bowersgroup.com/ can is very common and a low price. I have the old mac 2 stage can with the wipes on mine. It still is a great can and making wipes is easy. I have been thinking of getting it updated but it is quiet even with blown out wipes so it works for me. I'm like 400 on the lage .22 list but I'm sure the list is at some crazy number now. If you guys are not on it yet I would send him a email now :)

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    904c5cae8757508.jpg

Finally got the Upper, and Im 300 and teen change for the .22 upper. Unbelievable that Im actually probably going to come out ahead on a $500 upper to shoot cheap ammo.
    (and yes the stock is crooked because I didnt screw it to the lower so it would fit into the safe easier):exnbp:

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    904c5cae8757508.jpg

Finally got the Upper, and Im 300 and teen change for the .22 upper. Unbelievable that Im actually probably going to come out ahead on a $500 upper to shoot cheap ammo.
    (and yes the stock is crooked because I didnt screw it to the lower so it would fit into the safe easier):exnbp:
    I put the Ace folding adapter on mine with the lage stock fits into range bags easier that way. What was your number on the .22 list?

trey504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    NOLA
    I put the Ace folding adapter on mine with the lage stock fits into range bags easier that way. What was your number on the .22 list?
    Could you post a picture of that setup. I have stuck with the wire stock but that might convince me to change.

For the lage .22 kit:
    I was 510 on Jan 27 and 434 on May 2

What version do you want? I still can't decide.

Last edited:

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles
    #138 was delivered on 31 July.

Bayou.. thats my source as well. been a lurker and mediocre poster there for a few years since I picked up the mac

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    first day out with the lage today and bent the extractor rod.

what a pita

I guess its going back for repairs

I had read about over inserting a mag before I got mine. I'm guessing that's what happened to you? You want have to send the whole thing back just have Richard send you a new extractor rod. He may not even charge for it.

trey504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    NOLA
    I'm sure the mag was over inserted and the rod rotated. What kind of mags are you using? The zytels I have can't be over inserted but the steel ones I have can.

Top Bottom