Mary Landrieu

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VOODOO_KING

\sigma_{x}\sigma_{p} \geq
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    walker
    mary-keg-stand-sm.jpg

let this sink in before you vote

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    She bragged that she was the deciding, 60th vote to pass Obamacare into law and that she would vote the same way again, despite the debacle it has been and the fact that the overwhelming majority of her constituents oppose it - that's enough bad for me to never vote for her.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    She has talked about the 1 billion a year needed to rebuild the wetlands for Louisiana. She said that she does not know where the money will come from. I emailed her office along with other individuals with a helpful suggestion. We urged her to look at ATF's 1.250 billion budget. The ATF would still have 250 million after a 1 billion cut. That is a lot of money.
    Mary did not respond to any of the emails. I refuse to vote for her for that alone.

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    She has talked about the 1 billion a year needed to rebuild the wetlands for Louisiana. She said that she does not know where the money will come from. I emailed her office along with other individuals with a helpful suggestion. We urged her to look at ATF's 1.250 billion budget. The ATF would still have 250 million after a 1 billion cut. That is a lot of money.
    Mary did not respond to any of the emails. I refuse to vote for her for that alone.

I might be going to the Maness/Landrieu debate on Thursday. If there's a chance to ask questions I want to ask both candidates if they'd be willing to divert $1 billion in funds from the DEA and ATF to fund restoring the wetlands.

radney

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Mandeviille
    She stands for one single thing (just like the rest of her family) - gaining wealth through politics. There is nothing she is not capable of doing or saying to stay in office.

I likely will be leaving this state if she wins again.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I might be going to the Maness/Landrieu debate on Thursday. If there's a chance to ask questions I want to ask both candidates if they'd be willing to divert $1 billion in funds from the DEA and ATF to fund restoring the wetlands.

Awesome, keep us posted! Restoring our wetlands is far more important than Federal over-regulation.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    I might be going to the Maness/Landrieu debate on Thursday

Maness has worked harder than anyone in recent years to stay in this election.
    Can I ask people here to please send him money. Even if its $10 bucks.

Follow him, he has NOT stopped. The man has backbone and thick skin.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Maness has worked harder than anyone in recent years to stay in this election.
    Can I ask people here to please send him money. Even if its $10 bucks.

Follow him, he has NOT stopped. The man has backbone and thick skin.

He has my family's support.

shootinFe

grey man
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Louisiana
    This is a very important election year for Louisiana (and the U.S.). Maness may be a great guy and all, but Cassidy is (and has been) the strongest candidate to defeat her. If the voters let Maness peel off too many votes in the primary, we could wind up with Landrieu again.

I'd be alright with Maness or Cassidy as our senator, but to me, it's not worth the risk. Who knows what Landrieu has up her sleeve? I think we should all gather behind the current strongest leader, and avoid that potential train wreck during the primaries.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    This is a very important election year for Louisiana (and the U.S.). Maness may be a great guy and all, but Cassidy is (and has been) the strongest candidate to defeat her. If the voters let Maness peel off too many votes in the primary, we could wind up with Landrieu again.

I'd be alright with Maness or Cassidy as our senator, but to me, it's not worth the risk. Who knows what Landrieu has up her sleeve? I think we should all gather behind the current strongest leader, and avoid that potential train wreck during the primaries.
    My thoughts exactly. I we don't beat her in the primary, every democratic PAC and lawyer will be in Louisiana for the runoff. The buses will be lined up to bring voters to the polls.

FTRrookie

Freedom Not Free Stuff
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Houma, la

This. All Maness is gong to do is split the vote which will help Landrieu. I never heard of him until someone posted about him here.

gatorbait51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    United States
    This. All Maness is gong to do is split the vote which will help Landrieu. I never heard of him until someone posted about him here.
    My issue with Maness is that his hit ads were on Cassidy to begin with. I do think he, like a lot of other "conservative" candidates in particularly important races, is simply a Landrieu stalking horse. I base ths on the VA governor's race, heck Perot in 1992 even. Akin in Missouri, looses cannon heavily financed from the Left. Long lists and a tried and true Leftist tactic.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Then we will be divided. Maness is going straight to the people. To their FACES.
    You keep settling for second best.
    I'm going in the other direction. I understand your logic, because its all too true.
    But Maness is different. This is a State election. and he has been burning up the roads getting personal with people.
    I'm gonna do my part to change things and not give in to the Prom queen theory.

Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    And if he was polling at 20%, I would consider voting for him. For now, I will stick with the Prom Queen theory and vote for whoever has the best chance to beat Queen Mary.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom