May 19th CHP (GROUP DISCOUNT ACHIEVED, $80 COURSE)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    It was an excellent course. My wife and I were very impressed with your professionalism.

Now, about that Sirt group buy....

Thank you, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I'm going to get some more info tomorrow together and see if I can get a group buy going, if there's enough interest.

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    I got some details on the SIRT thing. If I get enough interest I'll pursue it.

In the meantime check out the website etc, http://www.nextleveltraining.com/content/sirt-specifications

I'll put a link to it from my site. The two models I'm thinking of are either the Pro (which is same weight / feel of a g17) or the performer ( 4oz lighter). For those of you in the class, what you saw was the Pro.
    The performer is significantly cheaper (retail at $239 vs $439). I'm not going to post a price yet (there are two different ways of buying a bunch of them, one of which might get me in trouble so I need to check up on it), but it's a Lot less than retail.

Let me know if you're interested.

rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'd like one pro red/green *OR* two performer red/green.

I do not care what color the slide is.

I'd rather the performer red/green ones personally. Most of my guns are lighter than a 17.

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Ok, the R/G SIRTs are going to be about $100 more than the R/R guns.

The retail on the performer R/G is $339.
    I can't get as good a deal on the R/G guns, sorry :(

returningliberty

Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    What about the pro? Good deal on them? I can get the red/grn SIRT Pro for about 385 off Amazon.
    sent you a PM regarding the "price" thing. Still won't publicly announce the price, it's slightly variable based on volume, and what we're doing.

I think I'm going to do a 3 hour ALL in door seminar and live action course where everyone who comes will leave with a SIRT. We'll do some scenario based things and really get good use out of the SIRT training as a primer for what you guys should do on your own. And that lets me do the special price. You guys would end up paying more in total than the ridiculously low price, but not a whole lot. the training class would be the cheap part. As soon as I get a venue I'll let you know (I have an idea on one)

Top Bottom