MEM banned from OCDO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Is it just me or do those weirdo's (I'm sure he'll make a post about me now) use a lot of big words to make them sound smarter and more important. They are all inflaming words too, to make someone sound even more evil...I just find it funny.

When you live in your mother's basement, you don't need a job. That leaves plenty of time for finding pretty words in the dictionary.

Or maybe he's just parroting words he saw in a George Will essay. With an IQ that concocts statements like he posted, he sure as hell didn't grasp the thoughts.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Is it just me or do those weirdo's (I'm sure he'll make a post about me now) use a lot of big words to make them sound smarter and more important. They are all inflaming words too, to make someone sound even more evil...I just find it funny.

It's not effective on anyone who doesn't already share the exact same views/opinions, as you've noticed. Funny, for sure-- and pitiful at the same time.

I thought he used the money from the settlement to buy the motorcycles? The blog says they were given to him? At least they could get the facts sorted out...

... and remember to mind the stepchildren. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom