Members Beware!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Feb 20, 2013
    I have had some great experiences dealing with people on BYS ALL GOOD .

Wish I could say the same -- I've had 2 bad experiences.....one involved $$$, the other just involved dealing with a D-bag......The first was the epic saga of AFFS that is still an ongoing issue..the other was just a D-bag who has earned a ban from the forum.....
    Maybe the 3rd time is the charm!!

Robbie

Premium Member
    Nov 8, 2011
    Elmwood, LA 70123
    Those damn internet bully's.

As for the new guy who started this - THIS THREAD IS THE WORNG WAY TO DO THAT!!!

PM was sent around 10ish this AM. Have not received a call.

I do want all participant to "chill" out a bit as getting bashed here like this without me knowing this thread was even here makes me very angry.

For the tough guys that have been in here getting ready to rough me up, be warned that I don't take **** like this lightly by any means so be very careful of what you say.

Last edited:

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville

I do want all participant to "chill" out a bit as getting bashed here like this without me knowing this thread was even here makes me very angry.

For the tough guys that have been in here getting ready to rough me up, be warned that I don't take **** like this lightly by any means so be very careful of what you say.

:rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

Nobody was getting ready to rough you up. Lighten up!

You had people vouching for you as you had people believing the other guy at face value. He came out brazenly confident that he was cheated, and provided examples of the extent he went to contact you. If he in fact was completely wrong or worse, lying; he's a dumbass. As Bosco pointed out so eloquently and meticulously; you have more credibility on here than he does.

So there.

AgentHead

Jan 13, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    We agreed on PayPal. He never told me he sent payment until i contacted him several days after he received the gun. Then he Said he sent the money order. How convenient. I stated to him in February I didn't receive it weeks after he claimed he sent it. Told him to go to the post office to track it. Nothing. I don't want to start trouble. I was just stating facts. When he stopped responding to me I assumed his intentions. After all, I didn't expect him to state in writing that he owed me money and didn't plan on paying. He knows the excuses he gave me. First, he sent it. Then he needed time cause his son was sick. I will gladly admit my fault and apologize when I receive payment. But fact is, by his knowledge of his mistake and willful failure to fix it, his guilt is obvious. As far as calling him. Really? And talk about what?

Oh you didn't get the money I "said" I sent?
    No. How did you send it?
    Money order instead of PayPal.
    I didn't get it. Go to post office and fix it.
    My son is sick I need time.
    Um what?

Yeah all that has been discussed already. Give me my money then ill call you so we can talk about the high price of ammo and the stock market

AgentHead

Jan 13, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Oh and for the record, all he has to do is track the money order from the post office at which time they would determine it was never cashed. They would then cancel it and gladly make another one for him to send. This could be done in under 15 minutes and I've been waiting 2 months. He knows he is wrong. How many posts he has contributed to has nothing to do with it. I understand you guys should not automatically believe me. That's correct you shouldn't. But if you were in his shoes, how would you explain why you have not attempted to resolve the issue in any way?

Last edited:

headspace

*Banned*
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    I'd just take a pic of the money order receipt and post it in this thread. I'm certain that would shut folks up...well almost certain.

I mean..... Well maybe

5:20am and 12 members are viewing this thread, lol

headspace

*Banned*
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    When I was in my early 20's, I was riding my motorcycle and trying to reset the trip odometer cuz it didn't have a fuel gauge. When I finally got it reset, I looked up and noticed a tight turn that I just hadn't set up for at my speed of 85mph. I panicked, got on the brakes hard and low sided that 3 month old beauty right into a ditch. Wouldn't tell a soul about how I'd screwed myself. But I learned to keep my eyes on the road and expect problems when I did stupid stuff.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    When I was in my early 20's, I was riding my motorcycle and trying to reset the trip odometer cuz it didn't have a fuel gauge. When I finally got it reset, I looked up and noticed a tight turn that I just hadn't set up for at my speed of 85mph. I panicked, got on the brakes hard and low sided that 3 month old beauty right into a ditch. Wouldn't tell a soul about how I'd screwed myself. But I learned to keep my eyes on the road and expect problems when I did stupid stuff.

I'm not quite following you there. Which member are you implying did something "stupid"?

Top Bottom