Metairie Lunch...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    My wife used to work off of Old Metairie Road at an office near the railroad tracks. She would talk about Radosta's constantly. One day I had off from work and we went for lunch and I've been hooked ever since. Btw, if anyone orders the shrimp parm poboy, do not get it dressed. Plain is the ONLY way to go with that sandwich.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    My wife used to work off of Old Metairie Road at an office near the railroad tracks. She would talk about Radosta's constantly. One day I had off from work and we went for lunch and I've been hooked ever since. Btw, if anyone orders the shrimp parm poboy, do not get it dressed. Plain is the ONLY way to go with that sandwich.

I grew up near Carrollton and Canal a few blocks from Radosta's. It actually used to be a grocery store and deli. It's nothing like it used to be, but still good.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    Actually still a grocery and deli. They do cooked food too now and have for some time as far as I can tell. Really good bottled beer selection too, provided you aren't carrying. Or at least the selection was great when I was there last, 6-12 months ago.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Well when I say grocery, I meant in the sense like an old school corner grocery. They used to sell everything and hsd a deli in the back to get cold cuts. The old man used to sell us cigarettes and the occasional Miller pony. We must have been no older than 12 at the time. once he passed, Mark and the other son turnef it into what it is today. It's been years since I've been there. Moved to the northshore and haven't looked back. I wonder if Mark still has the Z28. He always kept it pristine and would usually park it on the side of the building.

Top Bottom