Militia members take over federal building

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Nope, you have the same ******** in every LEO/Govt related subject that is posted.

s2zt213twoaq9tsu1snl.jpg

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Say what you mean vermiform, don't use pictures. Excuse me because I don't have some fascination with a bunch of fake warriors who take over an unoccupied building. You don't seem to ever be on the side of the government either.

So that's 3 of you I will put in the same class. Anyone else wish to join the full of **** club?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You should be a comedian, you are another one that always has some silly comment when it's LEO/Govt related. Seriously, some of you need to really quit being so paranoid. It can't be fun to live in fear of the government all the time.

1: I fear no man.

Say what you mean vermiform, don't use pictures. Excuse me because I don't have some fascination with a bunch of fake warriors who take over an unoccupied building. You don't seem to ever be on the side of the government either.

So that's 3 of you I will put in the same class. Anyone else wish to join the full of **** club?

2: Neither should you buddy. You swore an oath not to uphold a government but to defend the people and the constitution. There will likely be an uprising in our lifetime make sure you know who you are and what side you want to be on. I believe in a peaceful return to our founding, but guys (I'm not talking LEO) like you don't seem to understand what that is supposed to look like. You ever read that constitution you swore to uphold?
    If not try it maybe just maybe you may understand where we are coming from.
    And buy the way I'm not anti-government, or anti-leo, I'm anti-tyranny, and so were our founders and so should you.

I call dibs on being the treasurer. That's where the real power is anyway. :rofl:

Dang it you beat me to it. :D

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Nope, you have the same ******** in every LEO/Govt related subject that is posted.

Interesting an officer of the law who doesnt concern himself with the truth when the original accounts dont match videographic evidence? Did he reach for a gun? Probably but from what I saw you can't say for sure. The officers were wearing body cams right? Could you hold off on judgement till then? See you have this default reaction to assume guilt to anyone not LEO even when you know their accounts arnt entirely accurate. This is what sets guys like me off.

And for some reason this makes me anti-something thats bull****. I'm the furthest thing from anti-cop. I got a ticket a few weeks back. I knew I broke the law, knew I was getting a ticket, knew the guy was doing his job. Not only was I nice. I thanked him for working during the holidays, made him laugh, shook his hand, and told him to be safe. Am I happy I got a ticket? Hell no! Are speeding tickets usually bull****. Yeah, but hos job aint to decide the speed limit.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Interesting an officer of the law who doesnt concern himself with the truth when the original accounts dont match videographic evidence? Did he reach for a gun? Probably but from what I saw you can't say for sure. The officers were wearing body cams right? Could you hold off on judgement till then? See you have this default reaction to assume guilt to anyone not LEO even when you know their accounts arnt entirely accurate. This is what sets guys like me off.

Sets guys like you off? I unlike you can apparently see through the ********.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    1: I fear no man.

2: Neither should you buddy. You swore an oath not to uphold a government but to defend the people and the constitution. There will likely be an uprising in our lifetime make sure you know who you are and what side you want to be on. I believe in a peaceful return to our founding, but guys (I'm not talking LEO) like you don't seem to understand what that is supposed to look like. You ever read that constitution you swore to uphold?
    If not try it maybe just maybe you may understand where we are coming from.
    And buy the way I'm not anti-government, or anti-leo, I'm anti-tyranny, and so were our founders and so should you.

Dang it you beat me to it. :D

1) OK

2) you have to be joking right? Please tell me you are.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Well that's not always true since you fell for the bull**** that LaVoy "charged" the agents. :rofl:

Well looking at the video he was the only idiot to get out of the vehicle and walk in their direction. I think I was pretty close to going with the right assessment. What was your original brief. Bet it was against the Govt. Am I right?

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Well looking at the video he was the only idiot to get out of the vehicle and walk in their direction. I think I was pretty close to going with the right assessment.

Walking with hands up is close to "charging at agents" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What was your original brief. Bet it was against the Govt. Am I right?

This was my original thought:

Forgive me if I don't buy the line that he was reaching for a gun...it could be just as probable that he was reacting to being shot...we won't know unless ground-level footage is released with audio.

Let's also remember the FBI/Sheriff originally said they shot LaVoy b/c he was "Charging" the agents....which is CLEARLY a lie...so I'll hold out until ground level footage with audio is released.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I also find it odd that LaVoy is right handed (other pics show him with a revolver on his right hip), yet for some reason this time he decides to have (not his revolver but) a 9mm in his LEFT jacket pocket? :squint: Seems weird and doesn't make sense.

There are mutterings that once word got back that LaVoy was killed, there was a video showing LaVoy left his gun at the refuge to attempt to prove he didn't have a gun (which that wouldn't necessarily do). I'm trying to at least find if that video exists.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I also find it odd that LaVoy is right handed (other pics show him with a revolver on his right hip), yet for some reason this time he decides to have (not his revolver but) a 9mm in his LEFT jacket pocket? :squint: Seems weird and doesn't make sense.

There are mutterings that once word got back that LaVoy was killed, there was a video showing LaVoy left his gun at the refuge to attempt to prove he didn't have a gun (which that wouldn't necessarily do). I'm trying to at least find if that video exists.

Of course you would. It's the government conspiracy again.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    There are also picture for him with a cross draw holster. That holster was on his left side.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes in a shoulder rig holster, not in a jacket pocket or anything like the FBI said.

Again, it just seems weird and odd.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Yes in a shoulder rig holster, not in a jacket pocket or anything like the FBI said.

Again, it just seems weird and odd.

Could be inside jacket pocket which would necessitate a cross-draw. Reaching under ones jacket to access a shoulder holster could also be descirbed as "reaching into his jacket".:dunno:

Nevertheless, his hand was going into his jacket. Impossible to tell if he was already taking fire before hand so it is all speculation until better video is produced.

ALSO, the SUV occupants claim they took fire at the initial stop. So far, the footage doesn't seem to back that up or disprove it. The footage is also edited and not released in its entirety so we will just have to wait and see.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Could be inside jacket pocket which would necessitate a cross-draw. Reaching under ones jacket to access a shoulder holster could also be descirbed as "reaching into his jacket".:dunno:

Nevertheless, his hand was going into his jacket. Impossible to tell if he was already taking fire before hand so it is all speculation until better video is produced.

ALSO, the SUV occupants claim they took fire at the initial stop. So far, the footage doesn't seem to back that up or disprove it. The footage is also edited and not released in its entirety so we will just have to wait and see.

https://news.vice.com/article/fbi-r...e-of-oregon-militia-spokesmans-fatal-shooting

That's almost 30min and supposedly not edited. Please review it and then give us your expert opinion.

Top Bottom