Millett Scopes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twistedridge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Gonzales
    Does anybody know anything about Millett Scopes. I am looking at possibly buying their 4x16x50 mildot and wanted to know if anybody had anything that they would like to relay to help me in my decision?

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    There are several really good looking scopes out there that are inexpensive, i.e. Millet, BSA, Osprey International, etc. I realise that they are not Leupold or Night-Force, but I really have a hard time justifying an over $1000 scope on a rifle that sees little play time, plus I just don't have that kind of play money.
    I have a Bushnell 6-24 mil-dot on a rifle that I shoot every now and then, never had any trouble, it's clear enough, not a Ziess, but clear enough.
    I would like to hear some other opinions on this subject.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Does anybody know anything about Millett Scopes. I am looking at possibly buying their 4x16x50 mildot and wanted to know if anybody had anything that they would like to relay to help me in my decision?

I have the TRS-1 and it's very decent for the price. Not top of the line, but nice features and definitely lots of value for what you're paying, more so IMO than some of the others mentioned. I have it on a .308 Vanguard and have been very happy with the purchase.

Got a great deal from Big River Tactical...he's highly recommended :thumbsup:

http://www.bigrivertactical.com/Millett_Scopes.html

twistedridge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Gonzales
    I will be using it on my new HOWA 308. It will be a mulit purpose scope and gun for both match competetion and hunting. I am looking at the 4x16x56 buck gold with mil-dot.

Geardo

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Carencro
    I have the TRS-1 and it's very decent for the price. Not top of the line, but nice features and definitely lots of value for what you're paying, more so IMO than some of the others mentioned. I have it on a .308 Vanguard and have been very happy with the purchase.

Got a great deal from Big River Tactical...he's highly recommended :thumbsup:

http://www.bigrivertactical.com/Millett_Scopes.html

I have the TRS-1 on a Savage .308, bought it from the same guy

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I have both the 4x16x50 AND the DMS1 and I love them both.. I would let you check it out if your in Baton Rouge, Sherwood Forrest area anytime..

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    The Vortex scopes are better quality than you would expect and worth a look. I'd take a Millett over a Leapers, any day. Konus is another viable option.

Top Bottom