Million muslim March?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I guess I haven't been watching the news very much lately. Anyone hear about the million muslim March today in DC? It looks like the bikers are also planning a 2 million biker ride!
    I guess these "moderate muslims" are not trying to rub anything in Americas face? I hate those pieces of crap muslims.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I guess I haven't been watching the news very much lately. Anyone hear about the million muslim March today in DC? It looks like the bikers are also planning a 2 million biker ride!
    I guess these "moderate muslims" are not trying to rub anything in Americas face? I hate those pieces of crap muslims.

Whoa... easy there.

Does anyone even know WHY the Muslims are marching? I've heard a ton of talk about the Muslim march, but not one reason they've given as to why. Is it to remember and support the US in what happen on 9/11 or is it to say that they're against the US?

I hope it's the former, and, personally, I think it's commendable if they're marching in support of the US.

I don't know that that is why they're doing it, but I don't think anyone else knows different either. I can't find the reason for it because every time I search it, I get tea party websites in response...

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA
    FOUND THIS:

Fox Video:

and this

'Million Muslim March' Shaping Up To Be More Like A Few Hundred People Walking Down The Street
    The Huffington Post | By Nick Wing Posted: 09/11/2013 9:59 am EDT

An event initially billed as the "Million Muslim March" and set to be held in Washington, D.C. on Wednesday, the 12th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, is set to fall far short of its attendance goal.

According to the Weekly Standard, a memo sent to tenants of a downtown D.C. office building in anticipation of the rally, since renamed the "Million Americans Against Fear," said to expect "somewhere in the hundreds, not thousands, of participants," according to police estimates. The participants are set to begin marching at noon.

The likely shortcoming could have been predicted. Organizers at the group American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC) didn't exactly do a lot to engender sympathy for an event held on one of the most emotionally charged days of the year. The group is led by M.D. Rabbi Alam, a professed 9/11 truther who has pushed controversial anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about the attacks. AMPAC's plans outraged conservative outlets earlier this year, though many cited the religion of the organizing group, rather than the fringe beliefs behind the event.

Organizers of the Million Americans Against Fear rally have defended the timing of their event by noting that "Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized" on Sept. 11, 2001. AMPAC has insisted that the march will be about civil rights, indefinite detention and countering inaccurate depictions of Islam and Muslims. It also appears, however, that trutherism will still play a significant role; the DC Area 9/11 Truth Movement and Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth Movement are currently listed as partners.

The controversy has since sparked a counter-demonstration called "2 Million Bikers." A similarly ambitious title, the event is expected to bring upwards of 3,000 bikers into the nation's capital, where they'll motor through the city in protest of the event formerly known as the Million Muslim March. Over the weekend, the organizers of that event were denied a no-stop permit, which would have allowed them to ride through D.C. without having to obey traffic signals. The group will still be allowed to hold the event in D.C., it's now just more likely that the gridlock on the city's streets will be more frustrating than it normally is.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Found the actual info:

We invite you to stand with and join us to Rally Against Fear at 12 noon on The National Mall, then the Congress, the Supreme Court, and the White House, to hold truth to power at the three major branches of American government.

We ask all individuals and organizations working for peace to attend this collective action to tell our Government leaders we want transparency and policies of peace. In the past 12 years since 9/11 the United States government as failed to protect and promote Constitutional liberties and human life, here and abroad. We feel that accountability in government has been ignored and the time has arrived to collectively speak truth to power.
    Speaking will be experts and individuals on the lack of transparency and questions plaguing 9/11, steady erosion of domestic civil liberties, drone policy and the very dire effect of these on of plight of American Muslims here at home, and Muslim communities globally in the scope of U.S. imperialism, and the modern face of resistance to unmanned aerial surveillance and warfare.

At 2:00 pm we will embark from the Rally Against Fear, and onto the March Against Drones. The march will go from the rally point between 7th and 14th Streets on the National Mall to the Capitol building, around the Capitol, and onto the street between the Supreme Court and Congress. We will rally there, in the streets, for about 15 minutes, and then we will continue. We will take Constitution to Pennsylvania Avenue and down to the White House, where we will rally again in the street between Lafayette Park and the North Lawn.

This will be a professional, positive, and proactive event for the whole family, as we expect very soon for the National Park Service to grant us the permit we requested. At 2:00 pm we will embark from the Rally Against Fear, and onto the March Against Drones. The march will go from the rally point between 7th and 14th Streets on the National Mall to the Capitol building, around the Capitol, and onto the street between the Supreme Court and Congress. We will rally there, in the streets, for about 15 minutes, and then we will continue. We will take Constitution to Pennsylvania Avenue and down to the White House, where we will rally again in the street between Lafayette Park and the North Lawn.

We will have water available for anyone that needs it, we know it is a healthy march, but we feel it will call due attention to the issues at hand, and that it is worth the challenge. We hope you do too, and we sincerely hope you bring your good energy, your friends and family as well, and you stand up and speak out with us. Love, light, and solidarity to you!

Sincerely,
    MD Rabbi Alam – Founder, AMPAC

Lol. It's funny because 90% of the members here are supporting the same things the march is supporting.

It might be a little bad-taste considering radical Muslims are responsible for 9/11, but until they act in a different way than they said they're going to, there is nothing wrong with a group of American citizens petitioning their government for civil liberties and transparency.

Just my .02.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Found the actual info:

Lol. It's funny because 90% of the members here are supporting the same things the march is supporting.

It might be a little bad-taste considering radical Muslims are responsible for 9/11, but until they act in a different way than they said they're going to, there is nothing wrong with a group of American citizens petitioning their government for civil liberties and transparency.

Just my .02.

Looks like you found their website. Click on About Us. These asshats claim al Qaeda doesn't really exist.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Found the actual info:

Just my .02.

A little bad taste? Ya think?

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    A little bad taste? Ya think?

Suppose you're a christian and as such you're not allowed to do any demonstrations/petition of government on any day that something horrible was done in the name of your religion. I'm not sure there'd be a day in the year you'd be allowed to do so.

My point is Muslim =/ Terrorist. They're not demonstrating against the evilness of the West; they're against civil injustice, spying, etc... the same things you're probably against.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    "My point is Muslim =/ Terrorist."

lmfao. its a religion created for war and taking over the world.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I would not have a problem if they marched on 9-12 promoting it as a day all Americans and others came together as one to bring the animals that did this to justice. Sorry but I think it's a slay in our face to do it today. Just my opinion while I still have the "right" to it.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I would not have a problem if they marched on 9-12 promoting it as a day all Americans and others came together as one to bring the animals that did this to justice. Sorry but I think it's a slay in our face to do it today. Just my opinion while I still have the "right" to it.

Totally see what you're saying. It's very understandable.

I'm looking at it like this:

I didn't kill 21 kids at Newtown, CT so I shouldn't be treated or looked at like a criminal because I owns guns.

They didn't kill the thousands that died on 9/11 and shouldn't be looked at like they did.

The only problem people have is that they're Muslim and other Muslims did something bad on 9/11. Obviously, they're getting a lot of attention by doing it on the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attack... going to rough some feathers, definitely. But like I said... unless they're doing it to "continue the fight," I'll not say they don't have the right to do it.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think that would have been a much better idea. On the 10th or 12th but not today. Because, while the organizers are whackos, the points and beliefs they're trying to promote in the event are salient and shared by just about every person I know, these days.

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Let's look at today. Christian nations are more civilized, have higher standards of living, have higher education and technologically advanced. Most are democratic, tolerant and at peace with neighbors.

Look at the Muslim nations today. Most Muslim nations are at war (or internal struggle of some sort), have lower standards of living, backwards and poor education. Even look at Saudi Arabia that is repressive towards it people and still beheads its prisoners. Such barbarism in Muslim nations cannot ever be justified as "civilized". Think of why Arab Spring happened.

That is the difference between Christians and Muslims, proof is right before your eyes.

Christianity > Islam

Last edited:
    Top Bottom