Million muslim March?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Let's look at today. Christian nations are more civilized, have higher standards of living, have higher education and technologically advanced. Most are democratic, tolerant and at peace with neighbors.

Look at the Muslim nations today. Most Muslim nations are at war (or struggle of some sort), have lower standards of living, backwards and poor education. Even look at Saudi Arabia that is repressive towards it people and still beheads its prisoners.

That is the difference between Christians and Muslims.

I know several muslims and not a single one has tried to kill me lately. You're judging an enormous population by a highly-publicized minority.

No argument that Muslim nations are shitty, though. There's not one I would choose to live in. Islam is just an extreme example of how organized religion is used to influence people's behavior.

The fact remains, they're not talking about doing anything wrong. And you and I wouldn't be discussing it at all if they hadn't done it on 9/11.

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Other than Mexican drug cartels, I think militant Islam is the most dangerous threat to the United States.

I know people say China and Russia are threats but they pale in comparison when compared to the brutality of Al-Qaeda and Mexican drug cartels across the border.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Other than Mexican drug cartels, I think militant Islam is the most dangerous threat to the United States.

I know people say China and Russia are threats but they pale in comparison when compared to the brutality of Al-Qaeda and Mexican drug cartels across the border.
    I agree with that wholeheartedly, I just think it's corrupt religious leaders of power that are the cause, not the book they all worship. Same as when extremist Christians were the most vile thing, next to plagues, roaming the countries. It's dickbag leaders that abuse their people who are to blame - not the religion itself; nor are all followers of the religion equally guilty.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

If we were talking about a million-militant-muslim march in DC... that would be one thing. But we're not. We're talking about a group of people that want equal rights and have the same issues with domestic spying as we all do.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    We're talking about the things done in the name of religion.

Nope. Sloppy joe said islam was CREATED for war. You equated that to Christianity.

I agree that much mayhem has been done in the name of religion. But Christianity was not created for that purpose.

Christianity - love your enemy
    Islam - kill your enemy

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Nope. Sloppy joe said islam was CREATED for war. You equated that to Christianity.

I agree that much mayhem has been done in the name of religion. But Christianity was not created for that purpose.

Christianity - love your enemy
    Islam - kill your enemy

Ah. Fair enough.

Still, that's not the reason they're marching. :dunno: I'll be the first to eat my foot if people start blowing themselves up on the march, but until then... they seem to be marching for things I agree with.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    If it started at 12:00 EDT and it is now 1:00 CDT, isn't that crap over? I could almost march to New Orleans from Baton Rouge in 2 hours.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I know several muslims and not a single one has tried to kill me lately. You're judging an enormous population by a highly-publicized minority. Th

No argument that Muslim nations are shitty, though. There's not one I would choose to live in. Islam is just an extreme example of how organized religion is used to influence people's behavior.

The fact remains, they're not talking about doing anything wrong. And you and I wouldn't be discussing it at all if they hadn't done it on 9/11.

give them time. .

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    ." نحن نبتسم في وجه بعض الناس على الرغم من أن قلوبنا يلعنهم "
    Abu Ad-Darda

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    There are A LOT of Muslims in the US. We have a large population locally. If they were all hell bent on killing us all, I think they'd make the news a little more often.

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    I seriously doubt most of the Muslims you know locally are hardcore Muslims. Much like 90% of the Catholics or Baptists or whatever running around town. When you do get a group of hardcore Muslims together (aka countries) then you get something like the Middle East...Which is not what I would call paradise.

Top Bottom