Million muslim March?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Was on my iPad and couldn't see the video until now. Of course it was the hick looking guy with the NASCAR hat that agreed with him... The soldier did a great job, I thought. Able to distinguish the fact that we may be fighting wars in the Middle East, but we are not fighting Muslims.

Like I said, reminds me a lot of this thread. Funny the guys that were shot at by Muslims are the ones showing the greatest level of understanding. Makes you go hmmm.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So....Anyone know how many actually decided to show up?

Seems like it's been difficult to convince a million of ANYBODY to show up in one place at one time.....:o :dogkeke:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    So....Anyone know how many actually decided to show up?

Seems like it's been difficult to convince a million of ANYBODY to show up in one place at one time.....:o :dogkeke:
    I don't think anyone since the biggest Million Man March has gotten near the number, but everyone seems to want to co-opt the name because it 'sounds good'.

Maybe they should go with the "Many <noun> March" instead :P

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles
    Without oil, the Middle East would be like Africa. Those Arabs would still be fighting each other with spears if the white man didn't come develop their natural resources. True story.

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Really? We don't use Geometry? And Arab arts and sciences didn't fuel the renaissance? Wow good to know. What are our numbers and alphabet based on? Algebra? Astronomy?

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    It gets better: Steerable Sails, Steel, Scientific Method, Literacy, Libraries, Architecture....

But all those things are myths evidently. The city of Venice is
    One big ass hoax!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Agreed that there is a certain Sherezade/Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights romance to the idea. An oft repeated tale is nonetheless not necessarily true

I am open to your supporting evidence.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Agreed that there is a certain Sherezade/Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights romance to the idea. An oft repeated tale is nonetheless not necessarily true

I am open to your supporting evidence.
    The consensus is what VG says, as well as that being how history tells it. You're the one coming up with this ludicrous accusation that it's all a myth/conspiracy.

I think the onus of proof is on your claim, not his.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The consensus is what VG says, as well as that being how history tells it. You're the one coming up with this ludicrous accusation that it's all a myth/conspiracy.

I think the onus of proof is on your claim, not his.

Nice try. Idiots can have consensus, too. He made a ridiculus statement. Now back it up.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Hi ridiculous statement is called the 'status quo' and is supported by the entirety of respected academia and historians.

Yours is claiming that figuratively EVERYONE IS WRONG AND IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY.

Which is ridiculous?

Seriously, learn me somethin' - how do you figure this is all a myth?

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Hi ridiculous statement is called the 'status quo' and is supported by the entirety of respected academia and historians.

Yours is claiming that figuratively EVERYONE IS WRONG AND IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY.

Which is ridiculous?

Seriously, learn me somethin' - how do you figure this is all a myth?

Now you have made a ridiculous statement that you should back up.

Seriously, you sound like a teenage girl. "EVERYBODY SAYS ITS TRUE." Very persuasive argument.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Suspend your preconceptions for a moment, and let your rational mind operate.

You postulate that Western Civilization owes its existence to non-western civilization!!!

You have exceeded your climate/weather comment.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Suspend your preconceptions for a moment, and let your rational mind operate.

You postulate that Western Civilization owes its existence to non-western civilization!!!

You have exceeded your climate/weather comment.

It is almost as crazy as saying America owes much of its current existence to Europeans.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/oct/23/arabic-science-jim-alkhalili-review

Start here. In addition to the book being reviewed, he mention dozens of people, texts, methods, and inventions which form the basis for much of how we live today. Feel free to read about them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom