Monday Night Madness @ Precision

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Don't forget Monday night practice @ Precision starting ~6:15. Depending on when we can get in and set up. New BIGGER steel to shoot. You don't even have to be able to stand up straight or you can use just one hand, we don't care. This is a good time to test out any new pistol, ammo combinations before a match.

Beauxdog :)

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Everybody must be running SCARED. This would also be a good time to get on Lloyd's good side, if there is such a thing or just **** him off to no end. I like that part better.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Don't forget Monday night practice @ Precision starting ~6:15. Depending on when we can get in and set up. New BIGGER steel to shoot. You don't even have to be able to stand up straight or you can use just one hand, we don't care. This is a good time to test out any new pistol, ammo combinations before a match.

Everybody must be running SCARED. This would also be a good time to get on Lloyd's good side, if there is such a thing or just **** him off to no end. I like that part better.

Are you seriously this lonely..?

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    No, I'm not this lonely. I could really go practice some where else and do better. Just trying to get folks out to shoot. Trying to help some folks (like You) learn to shoot better. The really good part is I won't be there this evening, I'm sending Brandon over to take my place. Some of us have to work for a living.

Have a Nice Day

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    No, I'm not this lonely. I could really go practice some where else and do better. Just trying to get folks out to shoot. Trying to help some folks (like You) learn to shoot better. The really good part is I won't be there this evening, I'm sending Brandon over to take my place. Some of us have to work for a living.

Have a Nice Day

Just ribbing you..

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I have my first reloads I want to test. How busy is it on Mondays?

Mondays can be pretty busy. On the left side the BS guys shoot thier practice match and that just leasves the right side for others. I have found it is better to go Tues, Weds or Thurs nights.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    I may see if I can make it out there. I just bought some .40 today and my trigger finger is just itching to fire off a few of rounds (haven't been able to get out to a range since january, I know it's horrible).

Top Bottom