Monday Night practice @ Baker Range

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Folks,

We shoot again tonight at The Range in Baker. Brandon & I will not be there until ~6:30 pm. My car is in the shop and I have to wait until he gets off work at 6:00 pm. If you get there before us, start clearing the lanes and getting as much ready as you can.

Thanks,

Bryan

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    We have one on Monday night as well as the one held by Lloyd on Wed. Where have you been? On Monday nighs we tend to shoot past 15 feet and move the targets around. We also shoot that ole nasty steel stuff, like plates and poppers. Come shoot with us if your man enough. Really depending on how many show up we shoot stages or drills, just depends on who is there and what we want to do. We normally start at 6 pm but I can't get there until 6:30 this time, that's why the new post.

Bryan

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Ok folks,
    This is the last Monday night practice session before The Gator next weekend. Also, letting everyone know we will not shoot on the following Monday night. I be tired and be taking a break. I'll put up another posting for that. So everyone be safe & see y'all at The Gator.

Bryan

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Bubba,
    Glad to see you working on getting in shape. You can still shoot while you do that. Getting lighter & better at shooting takes time and practice. That's how you get faster and better. Only by hard work, patience & hard word do you accomplish anything worth while.

Bryan

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Remember folks NO practice tonight at The Baker Range. Still recovering for the Gator. We had fun but it was along week and I was down there for most of it. We'll crank it up next Monday night. Get ready.

Thanks,

Bryan

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Ok folks. We will have practice this Monday night at The Range in Baker. Start time is 6 pm & we stop for 9pm. Bring lots of ammo.

Bryan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom