more cold pics

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Thats one of my daughters in the blue coat 188 (monument valley).jpg169 (grand canyon).jpg1938 (Durango Train).jpgThis is mounment Valley and the Grand Cayon the most fun trip its a rrain trip from Durango Co to Silverton Co, through the mountains, All of you have to go on it, once in a lifetime trip.

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    I'm trying to get the wife to agree with me and drive to Cali instead of flying this Christmas (tickets are 430 a person this far in advance)... Figure we'd have a decent road trip, see the grand canyon and make some memories. She's just worried about driving for so long with the kiddos.

Cookoff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Vac

I'm trying to get the wife to agree with me and drive to Cali instead of flying this Christmas (tickets are 430 a person this far in advance)... Figure we'd have a decent road trip, see the grand canyon and make some memories. She's just worried about driving for so long with the kiddos.

If you have small children the train ride from Durango to silverton is the way to go its lots of fun the train goes on a small ledge on top of a mountain all the way to silverton, you are looking down on the anamas river the hhole way, and the old steam engine is chucging away the whole time, its a lot a fun,

Cookoff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    1847 (watchtower).jpg1847 (watchtower).jpgGo see the Grand Canyon, and Monument Valley. no pics can express the sights...we went to the south rim, at a place called grand canyon, they had a tower built over the rim of the cayon, see pic,thats my wife and daughter in the pic..at least its their backs... it was very cold that day they had a 25 mph wind blowing,,snow was at all of the high places,, loved it,, so diff, from Louisiana..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom