mosin with extras fs

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    I got this from usmcgunmonkey on here. Its an excellent mosin. I've fired about 100 rnds since I got it. Shoots 3" groups at 100 yds all day. Cold shot tend to be high and left but after that its dead on. I added a Monte Carlo stock but as you see I have the original stock. Both stocks have strap. This is a Russian 91/30. Gun monkey cut the barrel for scout rifle purposes. Its still accurate. Just louder. Unexpected new child support bills force sale. I also have 250ish rnds of Russian milsurp ammo for it. Cleaning kits, etc... 130 obo. Pick up in gretna. Motivated seller. 504-295-0428. Call or txt anytime.
    IMG_20120422_193028.jpg

IMG_20120412_040241.jpg

IMG_20120403_073714.jpg

Last edited:

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    h OK. Sks985 was the first to inquire. As of now he has dibs with a sale date of weds. Then order of replies on thread. Unless someone wants to come before then. I'm trying to be fair but its also first come first serve

Edit: didn't think there would be so much interests in a mosin.

Last edited:

Sks985

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    h OK. Sks985 was the first to inquire. As of now he has dibs with a sale date of weds. Then order of replies on thread. Unless someone wants to come before then. I'm trying to be fair but its also first come first serve

Edit: didn't think there would be so much interests in a mosin.

Very shady!

southlaems

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Houma, LA
    We agreed on a time and place, it should have been SPF last night.

I see...... OP may need the $$$$$$ before Wednesday though. He said 1st come 1st served. I would love this gun. I offered to meet him as soon as lunch today but he said it was spf for tonight. He seems to be a man of his word because he could have met me today and sold it before his meeting tonight...... but didn't.

I see your point but I would have given him $150.00 at lunch or met him after work at 5 and he could have just marked it Sold...

just sayin...

Sks985

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Slidell
    I see...... OP may need the $$$$$$ before Wednesday though. He said 1st come 1st served. I would love this gun. I offered to meet him as soon as lunch today but he said it was spf for tonight. He seems to be a man of his word because he could have met me today and sold it before his meeting tonight...... but didn't.

I see your point but I would have given him $150.00 at lunch or met him after work at 5 and he could have just marked it Sold...

just sayin...

He didn't say first come first serve until today. I'm just calling it how I see it. Nothing personal.

Il_Baffo

Tacticool
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah this is shady. I texted him last night and he said nothing about it going to anyone else and we agreed on a time for FTF and everything. Bad business

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    Sorry for the mix ups. I should have said first come first serve from the start and I don't save numbers on my phone. I get confused on who is who. I screwed up and apologize to all involved.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom