Mothers Day gift ideas

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cableguy

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Ok. I'll admit it. I friggin suck at these kind of things. If I had it my way I'd probably buy her some ammo (lol). This is my wife's first child, her first Mothers Day, and I need to do something respectably nice and special for her. I'm on a tight budget too; thinking around 100-150 (yeah I'm a cheap bastard). She's a great girl (likes hunting, fishing, outdoors, ect...). But I feel as her first Mothers Day the typical hunting gifts i get her is inappropriate.

I figure I'm probably not the only guy who has this issue here so maybe it'll help some other poor sucker like me out.

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    Pandora bracelet. You can buy a couple charms and then more for next events. Charms can be had for under 50 online and come in any variety you can think of. Cheap, thoughtful gift and no two bracelets will be alike. I'm going on our 4th year buying two charms per holiday and estimate I still have another year.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...I friggin suck at these kind of things... I figure I'm probably not the only guy who has this issue here so maybe it'll help some other poor sucker like me out.

Gift card to Paris Parker Salon & Spa -- almost every woman enjoys a few hours of pampering, manicure, pedicure, etc. My wife, two daughters and one granddaughter love it!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Pandora bracelet. You can buy a couple charms and then more for next events. Charms can be had for under 50 online and come in any variety you can think of. Cheap, thoughtful gift and no two bracelets will be alike. I'm going on our 4th year buying two charms per holiday and estimate I still have another year.

beat me to it.

:)

I have three bracelets homeslice. You can keep going.

Although I prefer Troll brand.

TAS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Write her a poem and make it look like the baby did it (backward letters here and there etc...). Then right away you'll have clearance to buy anything you want. lol

Like was already stated, a day at the spa. You might have to buy two since she'll enjoy it more w/ a friend / sister / mother along for the ride.

cableguy

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Baton Rouge

The bracelet was an initial thought for Christmas that I had her mom pry into. She's not very big on jewelry (YAY, my bank acct is grateful).

Gift card to Paris Parker Salon & Spa -- almost every woman enjoys a few hours of pampering, manicure, pedicure, etc. My wife, two daughters and one granddaughter love it!

Checking into this tonight. She's been through a lot lately an this might actually be a perfect idea.

Advantage Group Carbine Program.

You and I are on the same track. Unfortunately I don't want to be single again sleeping with my rifles. CLP causes a rash...

Ijaw

Unknown Camper
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Bayou Tigre, LA
    This worked for me bro ... If she is employed, send her 11 roses at work. Her co-workers will circle the wagons, and ask why eleven? On the card, write - you are the twelfth rose. Co-workers will melt to the floor and you will gain a get out-of-jail free card. :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom