Motorcycle carry

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwsonar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Lockport
    Now that my permit has arrived, I'll probably start CC'ing while riding my bike. Other than worrying about it falling out, is there anything I should be aware of? I'm sure some of you have done this before, so anything unexpected happen to you that you can warn me about?

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I usually just carry as I normally would, just makes me sit up a little straiter. Iwb m-tac about 4-5 o'clock shirt down over it.

This

I've always worn a jacket/gear on the bike so things are even more concealed when riding than they would be normally. Unless I'm carrying the A4.....then it's slung over the back and OC'd...:mamoru:

tea333

Dysfunctional Vet
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    When riding my bicycle I carry my LCP in a OWB Desantis retention holster. I've received some looks and comments but for the most part I've OC'd when the weather was hot and concealed with a jacket when the weather was a bit colder.

Commander 007

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Not a problem, IWB or OWB, IWB is easier as you can tuck your shirt under your belt or back rest if you have one. I just make sure that my shirt is held down so the wind doesnt blow the shirt up. And continue to check your shirt.
    You dont want someone calling in that a motorcycle gang is going down the road with guns. You know what the response will be.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I highly recommend the NRA range management conference before you invest another dime or second. I have been to countless seminars, conferences, and training events. If you plan to open a range, this event will really open your eyes to the costs, permits, EPA, ventilation, lead abatement,community support, retail, etc.

They have owners of indoor and outdoor ranges from across the country with different size ranged in different years of operation come in and open their books for questions.

If you would like to get together offline, I can show you the huge binders and DVD they give as resources. I am a little further along in my business plan, which they go over from scratch btw, so o have fine a lOt of the research for new Orleans.

Thread reply fail....:mamoru:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom