Motorcycle gang Vs Range Rover

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVT

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2012
    Slidell
    also read that they did indeed slash two of his tires when he stopped, which was the same moment that one guy opened his door.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I heard on Fox News tonight cops wouldn't let bikers go to some outdoor function due to violence there last year. Bikers were driving around acting like jerks, blocking intersections. They got pissed off at cops and took it out on motorists. Bill O'Reilly did observe if the guy had a gun he could have done something then pointed out that it was New York City and the driver wasn't allowed to have a gun..

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I heard on Fox News tonight cops wouldn't let bikers go to some outdoor function due to violence there last year. Bikers were driving around acting like jerks, blocking intersections. They got pissed off at cops and took it out on motorists. Bill O'Reilly did observe if the guy had a gun he could have done something then pointed out that it was New York City and the driver wasn't allowed to have a gun..

The guy had a 5,000lb SUV, if he couldn't find the will to back over them I doubt he would start shooting them.

billandsonya

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Really? Get on a tiny bike and want to take on a freaking SUV? You get what you deserve Bubba. Had it been me, I would have had a little game of motorcycle bowling going on for that 4 mile chase. MFers would have been scattered along the highway!

Love the 'motorcycle bowling' comment. I'm with you. Would have been in reverse and forward and reverse and whatever in order to get my wife and kids out of there. He definitely forfeited his superior position.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    CBS news tonight showed Bloomberg saying they had about 200 calls about that same bunch of bikes. Holding up traffic & riding wheelies. Looked like mostly Democrats to me.
    How can you tell party affiliation by looking at that group? Is their MC affiliated or something?

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    Hey guys and greetings from Afghanistan. It’s been a while since I posted. Well, I got into an argument with my girlfriend while on Facetime with her about this story. She is already brainwashed by whatever first article and Facebook comments she read.

P.S. I am pleased to announce the Afghanistan Government appears to be operating just fine.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I ride a motorcycle for my work commute every day- those riders were acting like idiots.
    The driver of the car should have driven to the nearest police station.
    That was the first thing that same to mind when I saw the video and what I would have done if I didn't have a weapon.

As an aside, the press is labeling it a "motorcycle gang" that attacked him; riders get labelled as it is without conjuring up gang related images.
    Suppose it sells better than saying a disorganized group of two-wheeled idiots.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    Guy with the SUV had the wrong break over angle and lack of a good set of steel bumpers. He needs to upgrade to something of this nature.

1378370_10151603278456891_51790404_n.jpg

DR.NUMBERS

Addict of the Arcane Arts
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Battin Rudge
    Holy cow, talk about a target rich environment. Looks like there are 50 of them, I would have needed more ammo! (I guess that Calico did have a purpose, I used to joke that it was only useful if besieged by a large gang...)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom