Motorola Atrix ???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajt2341

Rock out w/ ur glock out!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    BTW Radio shack is always the best on prices for ATT phones. Most phones from ATT even with upgrade the price is after a mail in rebate. With Radio shack the price is sometimes cheaper to start or at least matches ATT, no mail in rebates, and you can occasionally catch them on sale for even less.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    My wife has a Droid 2 that she likes but isn't particularly fond of the slider design, she is waiting on Bionic as well.

Yeah I really like the Droid 2, and it's the slider keyboard that is attractive to me. It does make it pretty thick and bulky though. If they make a "Droid 3" or a bionic with a keyboard I might go with that, but I think I could get used to the touchscreen keyboard since everyone with an iphone seems to get by.

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    Radio shack was at $149 so I went with Amazon ($129), pluse they are giving $100 rebate on the laptop dock if I want it with in 60 days. Went ahead and ordered a Otter box for it also. Hoping to be up and running by Wednesday.
    Thanks for all the info.

Orfus5

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 3, 2007
    Fort Collins, CO
    i say If you have an iphone 3g now, at least try an iphone 4 first, the battery is probably the best out there, and the screen is very sharp, and it is significantly faster. If not try an andriod phone for a little while and see if you like it. I have done the same thing trying to get in the andriod scene for a while buying and trying the galaxy phones, and just cant seem to enjoy them as much as the iphone 4. Hell, you may even want to try out a windows phone. Ive been using the Samsung Focus for couple weeks now, and I can say it is a lot easier and more fun to use than andriod is. I will still probably get and iphone again, because there are little features such as screen shot,unified email inbox, multitasking, and other little things i miss in iOS and the overall way it just works so well.

just a suggestion.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Care to elaborate? I have the inspire and like it so far...

I think its only a problem with the messaging part of it, sometimes it will get real slow where it doesn't even open up the messages so I have to restart the phone, it had been doing it like twice a day but it hasn't done it now since I've posted that. I just happened to be in the middle of having to restart it when I was reading the thread so I had to let me anger out on it without throwing it lol. Did you ever have a problem with the tilt not working on it? I had to bring two back within a day of getting them and this one finally stayed working. Everything else is great

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom