Mr Trump, is there something else America can do about guns? His Answer...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I wish it had been anyone else. I'm afraid that clown being the one to say it may do more harm than good for the cause.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    like him or not, trump's success comes from an angry america. we are angry at politicians, policies, liberals, republicans, lobbyists, taxes, etc - and he conveys that anger in a boisterous idgaf manner that the popular vote is begging for.

I predict him to run as an independent, and very possibly win. If hillary runs, I wouldnt be surprised to see him grab palin to offset the "vote cause ****" crowd.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    like him or not, trump's success comes from an angry america. we are angry at politicians, policies, liberals, republicans, lobbyists, taxes, etc - and he conveys that anger in a boisterous idgaf manner that the popular vote is begging for.

Don't forget; for the last 7 years all we have had leading us down the road to ruin was a feeble minded narcissist that as Trump says, and I truly believe, is incompetent. He has made this country the laughing stock of terrorist, dictators, and savages around the world. He has turned the red carpet of freedom into a dirty door mat. It will take decades of a real leader (not another phony politician), to recover the losses this idiot dumbass has caused.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    I wish it had been anyone else. I'm afraid that clown being the one to say it may do more harm than good for the cause.

I did get a good chuckle when that "clown" sent Jorge Ramos packing at the press conference. Hell if he throws out all of the illegals that fast , we might have something!! He sure didn't put up with a Hispanic activist, that's for sure!

gbundersea

Just my 2¢
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jun 4, 2007
    Walker, LA
    Not Trump/Carson. Carson is a brilliant doctor and would make a great surgeon general, but he's not POTUS material. I've also heard him talk about "reasonable" gun restrictions too.
    At this point in the race (which is still WAY early) the best combo IMO is Trump/Cruz. Time will tell though.
    And on the Commie side, it's anybody's guess. Hitlery is tanking, bigtime, and 0sama is almost certainly behind the pressure to have the idiot plagiarist Biden run.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Not Trump/Carson. Carson is a brilliant doctor and would make a great surgeon general, but he's not POTUS material. I've also heard him talk about "reasonable" gun restrictions too.
    At this point in the race (which is still WAY early) the best combo IMO is Trump/Cruz. Time will tell though.
    And on the Commie side, it's anybody's guess. Hitlery is tanking, bigtime, and 0sama is almost certainly behind the pressure to have the idiot plagiarist Biden run.

I personally think Carson would make an excellent president. He understand that running something often requires deferring to those "in the know" and I think he would often get insight from experts instead of making his own dumb, bonehead decisions like we have seen with our current president.

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I personally think Carson would make an excellent president. He understand that running something often requires deferring to those "in the know" and I think he would often get insight from experts instead of making his own dumb, bonehead decisions like we have seen with our current president.

I listened to him give a speech at a banquet when he was here a while back, I would vote for him in a heartbeat.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    He nailed it perfectly. Nothing can be done to stop gun violence. However, something can be done to improve mental healthcare.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Trump will grow tierd of all the political BS and pull out 4-6 months before the election. Carson would be my first choice however he will not get the nomination. It will be business as usual for the political machine come 2017. God I hope i'm wrong !

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It will be business as usual for the political machine come 2017. God I hope i'm wrong !

Everyone pay close attention to how the media (left and right leaning, but mostly left), are doing whatever they can to keep Jeb Bush in the discussion. If you don't think the establishment "status quo" bunch wants that cardboard cut out of a typical politician to go against the criminal, you are not listening closely!

If they get Bush in (as they genuinely hope to), the dumocraps can run a guinea pig on their side and waltz in. And they know it!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Antho88
    Top Bottom