my experience at your store

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brawny

lol
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I've found that most LGS employees are not the most affable, probably because they get an inordinate number of silly questions and deal with unsavory people on the reg.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I've found that most LGS employees are not the most affable, probably because they get an inordinate number of silly questions and deal with unsavory people on the reg.

Then they would have a tough time working at Wal-Mart or McDonald's.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    I've been to and bought from Interstate a few times. If anyone ever asked a lot of stupid questions, it would be me. Everyone there was always willing to help and answer any questions I had. .... That's my experiences there for what it's worth.....

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I've been to and bought from Interstate a few times. If anyone ever asked a lot of stupid questions, it would be me. Everyone there was always willing to help and answer any questions I had. .... That's my experiences there for what it's worth.....

Vas te faire encule Isis. Nous sommes Unis

The one thing I might could hold aganist them is also the thing I admire about them so... :dunno:

They dont sell things they wont buy for themselves. That said they have expensive taste. So they are kind of "gun snobs" sometimes, which is better than some no nothing who sells guns on Monday and restocks camping gear on Tuesday.

I will continue to shop there and buy when they have something I want. Also their prices are usually pretty fair considering their size and target buyer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom