My running log, by JR1572, hijacked by AustinBR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Sure. I'm in the gym 6 days a week. I'm from not even being able to run a mile from my back to a 11-12 minute mile. (I don't get gassed, my lower back gets in a knot so I slow down, but surgery was just in July)
    I can ride a 24 minute 5-mile on my mtn bike.

I'm down from 267lbs to 214. I had made it down to 205 but I started lifting again.

I feel great and I never skip leg day :) haha

theres so much win in this post that you deserve a medal

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    theres so much win in this post that you deserve a medal

Haha. Thanks man. I appreciate it. I started eating better and just riding my bike some in August. It's all kinda just taken off since then. I am still limited on my workouts because the doctor said its still healing but he said he has never seen someone progress like I have. I'm not bragging by any means. I still have so far to go and can't hold a stick to most people

I'm getting bigger again but it's a good big haha. Not fat big.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Sure. I'm in the gym 6 days a week. I'm from not even being able to run a mile from my back to a 11-12 minute mile. (I don't get gassed, my lower back gets in a knot so I slow down, but surgery was just in July)

I'm down from 267lbs to 214. I had made it down to 205 but I started lifting again.

Dude that is AWESOME! Keep it up! Are you going to try to get under 200 or what?

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Dude that is AWESOME! Keep it up! Are you going to try to get under 200 or what?

I was my initial goal was 185. But scale weight is kinda misleading. I'm a lot leaner than I was but the lifting has brought me back up some. So my weight is being watched but I'm not worried about it too much. I'm working on my BF % more than anything.

kae6511

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Metairie, LA

im kinda in the same boat. started working out and eating right when i got up to almost 240 while im only 5'8" tall down to 210 as of this morning. I was down to 205 at one point but i just cant seem to get a hold of the nutrition aspect. i know where i would like to be just getting there is the hard part and losing all this damn fat!

Dishonored

Hunter
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    So close!!! Almost breaking the sub 9's
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417645952.400402.jpg

Jr! Post your progress bro! For serious lol
    This is your thread! We can share the accomplishments! Too corny? Lol

Top Bottom