My Saints Perspective

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fng

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    McGown played ver good for coming off the bench and starting on the road in a division game. The defense sucks, period. It's time for Sean Payton to hand over play calling duties, they are far too predictable.

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    He has. Brees usually makes the calls. What astounds me is calling the same plays over and over and not being to read the defense. He's phoning it in these days.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Did any one find Brees actions on the sideline during the game a little strange lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Did any one find Brees actions on the sideline during the game a little strange lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda. It's like we was taking every snap from the side lines. And he constantly licks his fingers.... The announcers were talking about his commitment to the game, yet I'm not sure how genuine that is

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    http://www.canalstreetchronicles.co...ancial-disadvantage-in-27-22-loss-to-panthers

The official 2015 NFL salary cap number is $143.28 million. Here are the startling figures I discovered...

Total salary of injured players who did not play vs. Panthers: $45,300,000

Total salary of players no longer on the Saints roster (dead money): $30,897,305

Total cost of players who did not play vs. Panthers: $76,197,305

Percentage of total 2015 salary cap spent on players who did not play vs. Panthers: 53.2%

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Kinda. It's like we was taking every snap from the side lines. And he constantly licks his fingers.... The announcers were talking about his commitment to the game, yet I'm not sure how genuine that is

it seemed genuine since he didn't miss a single play going through his routine

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The official 2015 NFL salary cap number is $143.28 million. Here are the startling figures I discovered...

Total salary of injured players who did not play vs. Panthers: $45,300,000
    Total salary of players no longer on the Saints roster (dead money): $30,897,305
    Total cost of players who did not play vs. Panthers: $76,197,305
    Percentage of total 2015 salary cap spent on players who did not play vs. Panthers: 53.2%

It is perfectly clear to me they played up to level of talent you get for cheap. My biggest letdown is Cam Jordan. I really thought he was going to be an All-Pro, but he is really sandbagging. Hicks is garbage! John Jenkins and Kevin Williams must be on loan from some one's practice squad. I don't know if they have these stats listed across the NFL, but I will not be surprised if our front 4 are on the bottom. You just can't win, particularly against a half decent QB, that is also mobile, with no pressure.

If any of you care to even watch any more, spend the whole game watching the Saints defensive front 4; it will all be clear why we can't stop anyone.

BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    I think its way past time to shake things up and start firing people. I like Shawn Payton, and would hate to see him leave, but maybe its that time. At the minimum fire Ryan. The defense is hot garbage in a dumpster fire. Plain and simple they couldnt create a pass rush if there was a all you can eat lobster buffet behind the opponents o-line. And bringing in Browner, which I admit I thought was a brilliant move, was a flat out mistake. Its obvious the guy isnt a true cover corner. Re relied on others (Sherman) to cover the opponents strong WR and held down the less skilled players. When asked to take on a true WR or to play zone the guy is badddddddd. Hell the play when Cam ran it in for a TD he bailed out of contain to cover a guy that already had someone over the top and let Cam walk in for a TD. And Byrd, dont get me started on him. We were the ONLY team interested in him and still gave him big money and FOR WHAT???? I think the days of "Mickey Loomis is a genius" crap is DONE. D-O-N-E DONE!!! We have the highest amount of dead money on our cap in the league!! Time to clean house and start a true rebuild. This halfass "rebuild lets get young" ******** that we are going through now is what it is ********!!!! At least draft some F'n players that last on our roster more than 2 years.
    I dont see too many bright spots on this team whatsoever, and would be surprised if we could make it to 5-11.

As yall can tell Im pretty pissed.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I think its way past time to shake things up and start firing people. I like Shawn Payton, and would hate to see him leave, but maybe its that time. At the minimum fire Ryan. The defense is hot garbage in a dumpster fire. Plain and simple they couldnt create a pass rush if there was a all you can eat lobster buffet behind the opponents o-line. And bringing in Browner, which I admit I thought was a brilliant move, was a flat out mistake. Its obvious the guy isnt a true cover corner. Re relied on others (Sherman) to cover the opponents strong WR and held down the less skilled players. When asked to take on a true WR or to play zone the guy is badddddddd. Hell the play when Cam ran it in for a TD he bailed out of contain to cover a guy that already had someone over the top and let Cam walk in for a TD. And Byrd, dont get me started on him. We were the ONLY team interested in him and still gave him big money and FOR WHAT???? I think the days of "Mickey Loomis is a genius" crap is DONE. D-O-N-E DONE!!! We have the highest amount of dead money on our cap in the league!! Time to clean house and start a true rebuild. This halfass "rebuild lets get young" ******** that we are going through now is what it is ********!!!! At least draft some F'n players that last on our roster more than 2 years.
    I dont see too many bright spots on this team whatsoever, and would be surprised if we could make it to 5-11.

:hi5:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

This is not a rebuild! This is all they can get. Byrd and Browner were the result of not having any decent DB's to start with. Keenen Lewis is good, but far from an impact corner. Stanley Jean Baptiste was yet another bust, and remember Vaccaro got hurt last year. Quite frankly, I think Vinny Sunseri should have been playing this year! At least he was always around the ball. Delvin Breaux is the only bright spot, and he is a walking time bomb because of his neck injury.

As much as I dislike the Patriots, why every front office in the NFL doesn't try to duplicate their formula (minus the cheating), I'll never understand. They rebuild every year it seems! Get ready for another Super Bowl with the Patriots representing the AFC, cause they look unstoppable.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I'm sick of Delvin Breaux always celebrating after each non-completion thrown his way.

if you're going to do that, how about you make sure you don't give up a TD to tie the game moron

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    Defense has more rookies starting than Vets and the rookies are making a bigger impact. At least Byrd and Spiller finally stepped on the field last night. Colston was a great player but his time is past, they won however defeating the Cowboys second string team is no great victory.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Colston I feel still has good hands but every team knows what he's capable of. And everyone knows they always throw it to him right in the middle of the field, so he is always covered and never open.

Top Bottom