Nascar Busch Car in Baton Rouge *pics on page 3*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    No problem, you got that. I'll show up and being a couple people. We just need to figure out where we slapping a small BS sticker at on that thing.

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I just want to thank you all in advance. This is a dream that I have been chasing for a while now and it is finally happening. I ran seven races in the 2012 season and we did fairly well. I appreciate the opportunity and all of the support that I have received. This event will benefit me, my sponsor, and the Darrell Gwynn Foundation.

ZombieHuntr

Out the box....
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    Put a bs decal on the quarter window right above your air.duct. or maybe on the roof flap? Back side of rear spoiler so when.your racing with a rear camera for tv itll show? Lol....

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I do not know if we will have an onboard camera because SPEED charges about $5,000 per race. All footage is property of SPEED channel.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Don't watch racing, but think race cars are really cool. They sure have made an art out of making a car turn left really fast. What I would watch? Real stock car racing. Take them off the dealership lot and race them on a road track. I would show up at Quarters.

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Well even if you aren't interested in seeing a race car or supporting a local driver, just showing up and having a beer would make a huge difference. One of my best friends, who is a paraplegic, will greatly benefit from this event as will the Darrell Gwynn Foundation.

aleks61

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Also, the promoters and marketing team were spitballing a few ideas yesterday. We have a great relationship with the No Problem Raceway and NOLA Motorsports Park owners. This is just an idea at this point, but we would like to bring my road race stock car to the track and race a porsche, ferrari, Lamborghini etc. This is something that was done by my old team in Mid-Ohio at their sports car course.

AMERICAN MUSCLE AT ITS FINEST!

Last edited:

ZombieHuntr

Out the box....
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    East Baton Rouge
    I do not know if we will have an onboard camera because SPEED charges about $5,000 per race. All footage is property of SPEED channel.

Wow! I had no idea. I thought it was random choice or depended on the starting grid. I'm a regular NASCAR/bush series fan myself. If there's a race on, wife knows not to touch remote. Hahaa.
    I've been to
    Bristol (day and night)
    Charlotte
    Talledega
    Daytona
    Sears point
    And Richmond.

Talladega and Daytona are more like drunken parties than racing events. Lol

Last edited:
    Top Bottom