Need prayers please*** UPDATE ***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    carson 067.jpg

well nurses came in and removed his feeding tube yesterday... but he is very determined and has learned to suck and is now taking a bottle... as of this morning he is opening his eyes and taking a bottle, and crying and everything... nurses dont know how he is still alive but he is all i can do is thank god and everyone for the prayers that has given us more time than we were suppose to have with him.....

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    That is truly a miracle. Enjoy every minute and thank God for every minute your sweet grandchild graces this earth with his presence. Prayers for your family my friend.

AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    I'm so glad that you all are getting to spend some special time with this amazing little boy showing him so much love. Your family has been and will remain in our prayers.

HogHunter1203

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    SWLA
    As a young obstetrician who recently delivered a baby with the same condition... my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Enjoy every minute.

bigjakewelch

Mill Spec
    Rating - 98%
    50   1   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    My God show his all sufficient grace to your family. Your daughter and Carson will be in my family's prayers. Your grandson truly is a miracle sent from heaven. Enjoy your time with this gift from above. May god bless you all.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    how long do they live and is there anything to do for it???

This disturbs me on several levels. Not against you but where is the doctor? And your family was basically given the news that this infant will not live. Hospitals have grief counselors on staff. They begin immediately, the staff does not wait until the patient has died before offering their services.

Hasn't anyone spent time to sit down and answer all of your questions or counsel you towards what to expect???

They also usually assist in local support groups. At least in Alexandria, the miscarriage/stillborn/SIDS catch all group meets in one of the large meeting rooms at our hospital. They should be providing you with this information. Yes even the grandparents. Not just your daughter.
    What hospital is it? This really is deplorable you don't already have those answers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom