Need to have these sold this weekend State Arms Shorty 50 BMG and Browning 1919 clone

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    As many of you know I am a Marine stationed in the hell hole of a state called California and a few of you have bought guns from me while I have been out here. Well my wife and I just had our second child and I really need the extra money right now to put towards a bigger vehicle. Also you guys know my house in LA was broken into earlier this year, these were 2 of the rifles recovered and I want them to go to someone who will use them.

Anyone interested please PM me or email me and we can talk over the phone.

1) State Arms Shorty 50 BMG shellholder style. I know it has some scratches on it, but otherwise it's a blast to shoot. $1100
    2) Browning 1919 A6 clone. I think it has an Ohio State Arms side plate, can't quite remember right now. It runs but it needs to be well lubed. $1100

Buy both and I'll knock $100 off. I really need to get these sold. My mother will be home this weekend on Sunday, you will be dealing with her

DSCN1666.jpg

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    Bump to add

the 50 has roughly 20rds through it and the 1919 is a semi.

Please feel free to make offers, I would like to have these sold very soon

LArifleMAN

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 7, 2006
    Cut Off, LA
    Both are sold guys, but be on the lookout around the first week of December because I am coming home for pre-deployment leave and I plan on trying to move a good portion of my collection.

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    Both are sold guys, but be on the lookout around the first week of December because I am coming home for pre-deployment leave and I plan on trying to move a good portion of my collection.

Just keep my email and send me a direct note. If you've got anything like what just went, I'll be your best customer. I was SO SO SO hoping I could get that 50 when I saw it. I was just looking at these and talking about them.

email is dannytaddei@gmail.com. http://www.dannytaddei.com is my website.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom