New Daniel defense H9 9mm

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans
    You guys are somthing else!! Lol

We want an all American made gun, quality parts, all black nitrade/dlc, hammer fordged pistol barrel, quality built reputable company, aluminum frame, life time stand up warranty, millions on building and engineering, this gun from the ground up , not some Glock gen 3 copy…

Same guys.. $1200… whoa that’s to much

You can’t get a subway meal for less than $15 now .. making my used Glock 19 with night sights for $600 sound a whole lot better to y’all huh lol
    Christmas whipped my @$$. I can’t afford a tax stamp, let alone 1200.00. 1200 is a lotta monies

pangris1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    BR metro area
    Why metal framed = better?

I'm not mad at DD or their $1200 gun, but I will point out that the HK VP9 is among the most accurate 9mm's I've ever fired at any price. Of the random 5 or so I've shot, they are all laser beams that - it pains me to say - meet or exceed the accuracy of my USP Expert 9 at 2x(+) the cost.

If the VP9 fit my hand, it would be a game over situation, but -

I don't see how a metal frame is a superior frame as a single variable based on my my (limited compared to many) experience shooting both (more than the average bear nonetheless).

If I had to shoot for money on the table, I wouldn't care if I had to shoot my old STI 9mm or USP Expert. Same same.

Top Bottom