New "Drug": Bath Salts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You can shake it anyway you want, but the marijuana plant was created by the one true God. It is a plant and man can not create plants or any substance from nothing. Thanks for the opportunity.

You do know that 99.9% of every plant product you find in a grocery store is the result of man using selective breeding, right? You think a banana from 200 years ago looked anything like the flourescent yellow things that are stores today?

That was all man, baby.

BasinSniper

Bandolier
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Show me in the bible where it says, "and God created marijuana.". You can't! Who to say that marijuana isn't an offspring of two plants that were cross polinated or something. That's like saying God created bath soap. No he didn't. Man did by mixing ingredients together. The problem is that no matter what is on the market people are ALWAYS going to try and look for something that gives them self pleasure - a high if you will. What's sad is that they will continue their quest until.....

show me in the bible where it talks about who created the dinosaurs 200 million years ago.

xaeniac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    You do know that 99.9% of every plant product you find in a grocery store is the result of man using selective breeding, right? You think a banana from 200 years ago looked anything like the flourescent yellow things that are stores today?

That was all man, baby.

And that is fine. I was just expressing that God did create the cannabis plant. Maybe it was not the super duper pot strands that are out there,but cannabis nonetheless is a creation of the Great Almighty God. I am not endorsing that one should utilize it by any means.

Last edited:

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    And that is fine. I was just expressing that God did create the cannabis plant. Maybe it was not the super duper pot strands that are out there,but cannabis nonetheless is a creation of the Great Almighty God. I am not endorsing that one should utilize it by any means.

That's the most retarded thing I've read all day.

And I even made a trip to 4chan.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    show me in the bible where it talks about who created the dinosaurs 200 million years ago.

I never said anything about dinosaurs. I'm not here to debate were they came from or how long we've been around. I was simply stating that, YES, God made the seed bearing plant, but I don't think it was intended to be used as man uses it today. I believe the scripture makes reference to it as being used in the making of holy oils for the tabernacle, but scholars will debate the true Hebrew Greek translations. My point is that, no matter what man creates, there is always someone out trying to drink it, snort it, smoke it or shooting it just to find out what it will do to them. From, meth, bath salt, Ajax, Freon, incense, cough medicine, Nasal decongestants, Peppermint extract, rubbing alcohol, Canned air, toothpaste, phemaldehyde, and the list goes on and on and on and on. People are trying to find an escape from reality and it is sad they will never find it until they find Jesus. He, is what will make them complete and only he can deliver them from their addictions.

Last edited:

littlebob

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    What happened to the bath salts? The people that are selling the Sh.. are marketing it as bath salts and then putting the info on the net so kids and addicts will find out and buy it.
    I hope the people that designed this scheme get there do justice in a timely manner!
    I don't have much sympathy for the adults, but the naive kids that get involved through
    peer pressure. Parents that know about the other stuff try and discuus it with thier kid's.
    I didn't find out about this crap till a few weeks ago, when I read an article on the Military
    crackdown. hopefully I've raised mine better than that.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    I asked our 12 year old if she heard people talking about bath salt at school without initially explaining to her why I was asking. I know her guilty looks and confused looks. After I got the confused one, I told her what it was.

Talk about real confusion then. She's taken after her dad. Some of this stuff just doesn't register on her radar, the ins and outs of drug use is one of them. It was a good time to talk about how drugs don't often look like drugs and are called innocent sounding names much of the time. So I count it as a win.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom