New family member!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yamaha0343

Glock > XD
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    Picked up a Browning Buckmark .22 today at Academy for $279. I can actually afford to shoot this thing.. :rofl:

bpm6npcyojmoq2axwg.jpg

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I just bought one myself a few weeks back . I got the fiber optic sights . If I had it to do over , I would get one with sights like that one . Enjoy .

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Love my Smith Model 317 J frame eight-shot .22LR. Not much for ballistics I reckon, but a great little trainer at 10 ounces. And I guess if you jammed in some bg's ear and pulled the trigger and it went bang, he'd have mobility/stability problems long 'enuff to get away and find a real gun. Maybe shoving it up his nose would work better. Left nostril, or right or split the difference? An eye socket, maybe? Ouch!

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Man we got a real problem around here. Spanky is carrying a blue trainer with a flashlight. We got another guy who has trouble telling the difference between a house and a GLOCK.

Alright, I don't care what the adoption agency told you. Baby's poop, pee, cry, drool, and love doing it. That's a handgun. You can tell because it smells like oil not poop or pee. Also your wife won't get pissed off if you drop it on the floor or leave it in the car accidentally over night.

Honestly I've never seen so many people who can't identify simple objects. Is this a support site for post-CVA(Stroke)patients?

But that's nice looking Browning Buckmark. I've had one for nearly twenty years. You'll really love it.

Dave

yamaha0343

Glock > XD
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    Man we got a real problem around here. Spanky is carrying a blue trainer with a flashlight. We got another guy who has trouble telling the difference between a house and a GLOCK.

Alright, I don't care what the adoption agency told you. Baby's poop, pee, cry, drool, and love doing it. That's a handgun. You can tell because it smells like oil not poop or pee. Also your wife won't get pissed off if you drop it on the floor or leave it in the car accidentally over night.

Honestly I've never seen so many people who can't identify simple objects. Is this a support site for post-CVA(Stroke)patients?

But that's nice looking Browning Buckmark. I've had one for nearly twenty years. You'll really love it.

Dave

Hey, I didn't call it a baby, I called it a family member! :rofl: I came pretty close to buying the Mosquito, but I just wanted something different that I knew was going to be just as reliable.

I put about 200 rounds through it today, and I love it! It's very very accurate, and no jams or anything. I just need to get a few more mags, reloading the same one over and over again sucks.

Top Bottom