New ghetto game called "knockout"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pulpsmack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Red Stick
    Credit given where credit is due... people complain how kids these days are glued to the couch in front of the X-box and have no clue what it's like to get outside and do something physical!

This is why we need to repeal "stand your ground" laws, people. Jus cuz boyz habin fun, ain't no reason fo killin a unarmed an duhfensless young man!

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    The game isn't really new though. The name may have chnged, and who is doing it, and who the victims are, but this has been around for years.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    The game isn't really new though. The name may have chnged, and who is doing it, and who the victims are, but this has been around for years.

And besides that, "knockout game" has been in the news for years already. It's been a rampant issue in St Louis, and some of the neighborhoods where I have friends. A 70-something was recently killed because of a kid doing the 'knockout game' thing. He got off on what could best be described as a technicality and a lack of sufficient evidence. He was killed a few weeks later when a homeowner shot him down during a break-in. Problem solved, problem staying solved.

I don't know who started it, but the last few days have been full of facebook people saying "NEW GAME" and spreading articles about this NEW thing... I guess it's the nature of people who frequent Ebaumsworld. Seriously I didn't know that site still existed after 2002.

But anyone paying attention knows the name of the game has been around for quite a while, and as someone else said, the act is nowhere near recent.

Situational Awareness is the only move that wins that game.

Last edited:

EnderMX

Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Lake Charles

Oh so that makes it acceptable? So you think Tyrone should have his fun. I certainly don't find it acceptable to get sucker punched by a stranger on the street.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Oh so that makes it acceptable? So you think Tyrone should have his fun. I certainly don't find it acceptable to get sucker punched by a stranger on the street.

The last freaking thing we need on this forum is another kneejerk exaggeration, words-in-mouth, belligerent arguer. He didn't say a damned thing even resembling that.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Did I say any of that?

I said it wasn't new.

I'm sure it's new to some people, but the "game" itself isn't.

oldsman350

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Hammond
    I had one of Obama's sons try this stuff while I was jogging around SLU's campus one night last year. Luckily I knew the guy was sketchy when I saw a slow vehicle creeping up next to him. I was able to duck the punch and with the help of adrenaline I had one hell of a quick mile. Of course when I located the SLU PD officer he was sleeping in his car.

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    index.php

Top Bottom