New Legislation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jguilletjr

Saw Bones
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    I sent a message to my congressman this morning urging some "Common Sense" legislation on the sale, and posession of pressure cookers. I propose an outright ban on "high capacity" pressure cookers. Laws against concealed carry of pressure cookers. Serious background checks on all sales of pressure cookers. Licensing and registration of owners of pressure cookers. And possibly confiscation of pressure cookers. Actually no one needs a pressure cooker. It just "common sense."

Second I think the use of street corner cameras to catch criminals violates their civil rights. After all every one has a right to commit crimes, and run stop signs. It's just "common sense."

I had to "vent" before I blew a gasket. (no pun intended) Maybe some of the anti gun crowd could see how ignorant they appear.

Did you guys see the video on fox news where this guy was asking people in Southern California to sign a petition to repeal the second amendment so that only the "illegal guns in the hands of criminals" would be on the street? He said he collected about a dozen signatures in about 15 minuets. He made a statement that the level of ignorance in Southern California was amazing. People said "sure I'll support that."

Wow.

Robhic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Destrehan, LA
    I like it! Outlaw pressure cookers, BB's, nails, screws, ball bearings and backpacks. Who needs 'em?! It's "for the children", afterall.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    tumblr_mlem1pNyfG1rafnuto1_500.jpg

Top Bottom