New Member Introduction

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouBruiser

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Jennings, LA
    Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm BayouBruiser, got the name when I was in Law School in Texas. Played a few games of pick up basketball with a bunch of classmates for the first time and I wore LSU gym shorts. Played as power forward/center even though I'm only 6'0 and I was guarding a 6'6 fellow, who putting it nicely, thought I had no business being there (he went to UT for undergrad...you can guess where I went). Long story short, he came to class the next day and lifted up his shirt to show us all that he had bruises all down his sides (from my elbows as I boxed him out :rofl:) and I was quickly named the Bayou Bruiser. Name stuck for all 3 years of school and after and tbh I don't think it's a terrible story. Moved back to Louisiana recently after the wife had our little girl and we wanted her to grow up in the country.

I heard about this forum from a friend who is setting up his own gun store. Told him what I was looking for and he pointed me here so I signed up. I have a small collection that I hope to grow in the future. Anyway here I am. Thanks for letting me join.

- BayouBruiser

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom