NEW Red Jacket AR-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    very nice. at that price I see no reason not to go this route when I'm ready to buy my first ar.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    A couple of questions . What is the delivery time ? Do you require a deposit , or full payment up front ?

I'm sure Mr. Will is going to answer that when he gets around to it BUT, the website still says this so could be 6 months unless they are ready to ship

Notice: Estimated delivery of RJF Firearms is 6 months. You may still order online and we will ship as soon as they become available. You must also have read our “How to Buy” section to learn the procedure for purchasing a firearm online. Items may not be legal in your state.

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    No immediate plans , right now we have this , our piston AR and our 1911 and a couple of long term R&D project's , that's enough irons in the fire for the moment ;)

Thats cool i understand :D but if y'all decide to make one I'll be the 1st in line. Heck i'll even put a downpayment as soon as y'all decide to go with the 5.45

jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    That is a good lookin AR and the Price is dang near perfect for the quality I fully expect out of a Red Jacket firearm. I see one in my immediate future.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Good price point for an AR15 in a very saturated market. I consider that to be a very daring move given the amount of AR15's I see sitting on shelves lately. But I sure hope you the best. If I were in the market for an AR15 I would definately purchase it at that price. I've also used your warranty before and know it to be a good no BS one so that helps.

Made in Louisiana. Does Essential Arms make all the parts it sells or do they just resell them from other vendors?

Dave

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Nice rifle with nice price. This will get some of your ak crowd to finally bite the bullet. I imagine alot these will sell just locally to fans of the show. I like the direction!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom