New S&W Body Guard .380

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    :)I been thinking of getting a pocket gun lately, so today while I was at the range I bought one. An S&W Bodyguard .380. Shoots great and does exactly what I wanted it to do. Now I'll have to break out my dies and start reloading .380. Luckily I've been saving .380 brass for a couple of years.

CaptainMorgan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    baton rouge
    i like mine. The trigger took some getting used too, but after some rounds it got a little smoother and i got used to it. However i think the laser is a little useless, but the sights work great

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Loc-tight the little screw under the slide where the laser is. It has a very good chance of backing out and ruining your day. (Or your life if you ever have to use it and it has backed out to catch the slide.) Other than that, Enjoy it. =)

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    LSU,

I would recommend a LCP but if you are dead set on a Body Guard I know somebody selling one. (Prob for cheap) He told me he hasn't found anybody that he dislikes enough to sell it to yet lol. Pm me for the contact info if interested.

Braud05

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Gonzales
    I was thinking of getting one,so a buddy let me pack his for a couple weeks to see if I liked it. Needless to say, I'm going get it for my light carry weapon. I will actually buy two if my wife handles it well at the range.

ofcmetz

Dark Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Don't have any experience with one of these yet. I'm not a big fan of having extra things like lasers on small carry guns. Seems like more that could break or go wrong. Curious how these things will hold up after years of carry.

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    I've shot both the Body Guard and the LCP. Not a whole lot of rounds through both, but I found the Body Guard much easier to shoot. Better sights. More comfortable to handle. I didn't try the laser.

If I wanted a tiny .380, I'd go with the body guard.

Top Bottom